3rd June 2016, 02:05 PM
rahat mulani

List of B.Sc colleges to get admission for medical, clinical or industrial microbiology?

I wanted to know about the colleges for B.Sc microbiology in clinical, medical or industrial branches and also their admission process. Can you please guide me with the information on the same on this? It will be really helpful if you can answer me back on this. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Which Post graduation to do after BSc Microbiology? Medical microbiology, applied microbiology and clinical research? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Eligibility for M.Sc(Microbiology) after B.Sc(Microbiology) and DMLT nearly 18 years ago? Subjects to be opted for M.Sc?
  3. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc in MLT, either M.Sc(medical microbiology), M.Sc(clinical microbiology), M.Sc(microbiology)? List of universities offers these courses?
  4. Which course should I opt for between M.Sc in Clinical Microbiology and M.Sc in Clinical Biochemistry having completed B.Sc MLT?
  5. List of the Ph.D topics in medical microbiology or clinical microbiology?
  6. List of entrance exams of medical microbiology? Names of colleges offering medical microbiology in Hyderabad?
  7. What is better between BSc Medical Microbiology and BSc Industrial Microbiology?
  8. After completing BSc MLT with 63% from Janardhan Rai Nagar Vidyapeeth Deemed University can I do MSc Medical Microbiology/Clinical Microbiology?
  9. Which is better choice for me between M.Sc in Industrial Microbiology and M.Sc in Clinical Research after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Best colleges offering these courses?
  10. List of the colleges for MSc medical microbiology? Is there any scope for medical microbiology? I have completed my BSc in Medical Microbiology
  11. Which course should I take in MSc Medical Microbiology, MSc Clinical Microbiology and MSc Microbiology? Difference between the three?
  12. Can I do MSc in medical microbiology or Ph.D in medical microbiology?
  13. How to do MSc Medical Microbiology or Agriculture Microbiology from well reputed college? I have passed BSc Microbiology with 70% marks
  14. What to choose between Clinical Research and MSc Medical Microbiology?
  15. What should be the aggregate percentage in BSc Microbiology to opt for MSc in Medical Microbiology
  16. What is better between BSc medical microbiology and BSc industrial microbiology?
  17. Which course should I opt between MSc in Clinical Microbiology and MSc in Medical Microbiology after completing BSc MLT
  18. Which courses is best between medical microbiology or industrial microbiology?
4th June 2016, 08:45 AM
vickyhansi

Default Re: List of B.Sc colleges to get admission for medical, clinical or industrial microbiology?

Following are list of B.Sc colleges to get admission for Medical, Clinical or Industrial Microbiology:

Banaras Hindu University

DAV College

Dayanand Brajendra Swarup College

Govt. College Punchkula

Guru Nanak Khalsa College

Patna Women College

University of Calicut

Thiagarajar College

Dr. Hari Singh Gour Vishwavidyalaya
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?