11th June 2012, 09:51 PM
Prakash jagtap

Can I get admission in diploma engineering after passing HSC with 48% marks? I have got 86% in SSC

i have passed in hsc 2012 with 48% marks,can i get admission for diploma engineering on the basis of ssc marks,i got 86% in ssc-2009

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission for diploma in computer engineering after scoring 48% in HSC? I have got 86% in SSC
  2. Can I get admission in diploma engineering on the basis of SSC marks? I have passed HSC with 48% marks
  3. Can I get admission in Mechanical Engineering diploma on the basis of SSC marks? My son has scored 57% in SSC
  4. Details of common entrance exam for Diploma?
  5. Can I get admission in 2nd year of Mechanical Engineering Diploma in Mumbai if secured 43% in 12th and scored 59 marks in CET?
  6. Can I get admission in IIM Ahmedabad after completing SSC with 65% and HSC with 66%?
  7. How to get admission in Automobile engineering diploma in mobile after passing SSC exam with 57%?
  8. Can I get admission in 2nd year Civil in diploma in VJTI after passing HSC with 67 marks?
  9. Which is better between HSC and Diploma course? -- [New]
  10. Can I get admission in college of engineering Pune after passing SSC and HSC from Bihar
  11. Am I eligible to apply for Wipro Wase if I have completed Graduation and diploma course?
  12. Is it possible to complete diploma along with HSC in correspondence?
  13. How to take admission in diploma in Automobile Engineering in Mumbai after passing SSC exam with 71%
  14. Procedure of getting admission in government polytechnic Maharashtra? Do I need to visit Bandra college for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I appear for HSC after passing SSC 7 years back?
  16. Admission in diploma without passing HSC? I have failed 12th standard with 29% marks
  17. Can I get admission in diploma in pharmacy after passing HSc with 12th
  18. How to take admission for diploma in mechanical engineering? I have scored 91.50% marks in SSC
29th May 2013, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in diploma engineering after passing HSC with 48% marks? I have got 86% in SSC

Can I get admission in diploma college after completing H.S.C
9th June 2013, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in diploma engineering after passing HSC with 48% marks? I have got 86% in SSC

CAN I GET IN DIPLOMAIN IT WITH 47% IN HSC
9th July 2013, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

can i get admission in any diploma course after passing hsc with 52% mark in gujrat 1989
9th October 2013, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

JUST I AM IN HSC COMMERCE BUT I WANTED TO DO DIPLOMA. CAN I DO THAT?
2nd June 2014, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission for 2nd year diploma after passing hsc with 56%?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?