8th June 2015, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in government college as general category

can i get admission in govt college as gen catogery.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in government college for a candidate who has secured 10323 General rank and 538 SC rank in RPET?
  2. How to get admission in Gujarat government medical college? I belong to general category
  3. Can I get CS branch in any government college after scoring 10269 general rank?
  4. Can I get admission in a government college after scoring 586 in SC category and 10500 in general
  5. Can I get admission in any Government college if secured 17874 General rank and 2195 Female category rank in JEXPO?
  6. Can I study Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course if secured 516 rank in West Bengal and Odisha?
  7. Can I get admission in government college as general category -- [New]
  8. Will I get government college in General Category after scoring 5394 in UPTU?
  9. Can I get a government college after scoring 1312 rank in general category and 440 rank in girls category in B.Arch by UPSEE?
  10. Which college can I get after scoring 2697 rank in general category? Any chance for admission in government medical college?
  11. Which government college can I get after scoring 2300 in UPSEE in General category? Which government college is better for Mechanical Engineering?
  12. Can I get admission in any government or semi government medical college for MBBS or BDS seat after scoring 236 in AIPMT from general category
  13. Can I get admissio in any government college after securing 91591 rank in general and 1092 rank in BCAF category in UPSEE?
  14. Can I get admission in government college after scoring 635 in general rank? My category rank is 17
  15. Which government college can I get after scoring 2300 in general category in UPSEE? Which government will I be better for Mechanical Engineering?
  16. Can I get a government college after scoring 13700 in general category?
  17. Will I get admission in government college after scoring 161 marks in MPPMT?
  18. Will I get admission in good government college after passing 12th from UP and a general rank of 36445? -- [Most Discussed]
10th June 2015, 12:38 AM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get admission in government college as general category

Yes, definitely.
You seemed to have got worried about the reservation criteria of this country and thus thinks that it would be difficult for you to get a government college.

See, its difficult but its not impossible.
nearly 60% of the seats in every institution are reserved for general candidates only.

So, you do not need to worry about that. We cannot change the system of this country and therefore we have make ourselves stronger than this system.

So, if you are planning to give any entrance exam and worried that whether you will be able to clear this pressure of reservation then i would like to tell you that every year 60% of general candidates clear the exam with this pressure so you are not alone. Its just that you need to have faith in your capabilities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?