7th June 2015, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

List of reputed colleges which offer BBA course in Pune and Pimpri-Chinchwad? Total fee expenses of BBA course?

Dear Sir,
I want to know about the reputed
colleges which is in Pune and Pimpri-Chinchwad
for doing BBA course. Kindly tell
me the fee expenses also.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges in Pune and Pimpri-Chinchwad along with their last year cutoff marks for admission into class XI?
  2. List of government colleges along with their fee structure, offering BBA course in Maharashtra near by Pune or in Pune? List of coaching classes for the BBA entrance exam?
  3. List of colleges which offer BBA course in Pune for a candidate who has secured 62% in 12th CBSE?
  4. Am I eligible for MBBS course if I have scored 60% in 12th? Approximate fee for MBBS course? List of colleges in Pimpri-Chinchwad where this eligibility is applicable?
  5. Cutoff list for direct 2nd year admission in Pharmacy belonging to Pune and Pimpri Chinchwad area?
  6. Cutoff list of Direct 2nd year in Pharmacy belonging to Pune and Pimpri Chinchwad Area?
  7. What should I study in 11th standard to pursue BBA? List of colleges which offer BBA in India? Eligibility to get admission?
  8. Which are the colleges in Pimpri Chinchwad? Cutoff criteria for the same ?
  9. Is it possible for me to get some reputed colleges with 11086 rank in BBA CET exam?
  10. Which are the best coaching class in Pune specially Pimpri Chinchwad?
  11. Is it possible to pursue DGO course after BAMS? Is it available in YCM hospital, Pimpri Chinchwad, Pune?
  12. Details about the SET exam coaching class in Pune and Pimpri Chinchwad Area?
  13. Which stream i should choose between BCA and BBA? List of available colleges in Pune
  14. Scopes after doing BBA alongwith LLB? What is the admission process for doing LLB from Symbiosis Pune? List of top colleges for BBA and BBA-LLB?
  15. List of top MBA colleges in Jaipur? What are their eligibility criteria and admission procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Is BBA the best course after 12th?
  17. Can I do IT course after BBA? List of colleges and universities?
  18. List of colleges which offer BBA for BPP candidate of IGNOU in Kolkata
10th June 2015, 12:29 AM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of reputed colleges which offer BBA course in Pune and Pimpri-Chinchwad? Total fee expenses of BBA course?

There are some fine and reputed colleges in Pune which offer BBA course. below is the list of such colleges. I request you to go though them individually and then select the one which best suits you-

>> Symbiosis Centre for Management Studies (SCMS)

>> Tilak Maharashtra University (TMU)

>> MIT-SOM College

>> Brihan Maharashtra College of Commerce (BMCC)

>> Sinhgad College of Science

>> Symbiosis Institute of Computer Studies and Research(SICSR)

>> Shastri Group of Institutes

>> Marathwada Mitra Mandal’s college of commerce

>> Management Institute For Leadership & Excellence (MILE)

Now, taking about the fee structure then the above mentioned colleges have fee ranging from 50,000 to 5,00,000.
You yourself have to select among them depending on the facilities and the quality of education provided.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?