8th August 2012, 02:28 PM
kavya.k

Can I do ICWAI after completing B.Com? What is the fee structure to join?

at present im doing my 5th sem b.com ,,,,,,, can i do icwai after completing b.com .............. there are any evening colleges for that and how much is the fee structure for joining...........

24th November 2012, 06:18 PM
Rohit Vashisht
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I do ICWAI after completing B.Com? What is the fee structure to join?

Cost and work Accountant (CWA) is the professional examination which is conducted by The Institute of Cost and Work Accountant of India (ICWAI) twice in a year in the month of June and December.

On the basis of your B.Com your can directly join Intermediate Programme of ICWAI for which the minimum educational qualification is that the candidate must have did graduation in any of the stream from a recognised university and must have attained the age of minimum 18 years at the time of joining course.

Final year/semester appearing students may also apply for the exam provisionally.
24th January 2013, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do ICWAI after completing B.Com? What is the fee structure to join?

after doing course what will be my salary
24th January 2013, 10:58 PM
vikash kumar prajapati
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by kavya.k View Post
at present im doing my 5th sem b.com ,,,,,,, can i do icwai after completing b.com .............. there are any evening colleges for that and how much is the fee structure for joining...........
Yes,you will be eligible to join CA Course after completing B.COM.
In order to do CA Course after completing your B.COM,You can Join INTERMEDIATE COURSE.

Eligibility for INTERMEDIATE COURSE

-->>Your age should not be less then 18 years.
-->>You should be passed out in your degree course from any recognized university/Final year appearing.

Cost of Prospectus will be :- Rs 200.

FEE STRUCTURE FOR THIS COURSE FROM 2013

In order to visit its official website for ONLINE REGISTRATION >> CLICK
1st April 2013, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

i want to join intermediate course bcoz i have completed my graduation in 2012 . what will be the fee structure & syllubus & after completing the course what will be the salary of it..... pls tell meeeee
1st September 2013, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

Details regarding the institution providing icwai in kerala.
24th October 2013, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

CAN I JOIN ICWA IN DECEMBER.. I COMPLETED MY B.COM IN JUNE 2012......
17th December 2014, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

I AM DOING M COM FINAL YEAR. HOW TO JOIN ICWA COURSE, WHAT IS THE COURSE STRUCTURE, AND WHAT IS THE FEES STRUCTURE?
6th February 2015, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

I m completed Bcom And I want to take ICWA Course Please send me Process And Fee Structure , I Am also working in CA Company , In icwa course Artical shift is compulsory or not Because I have 2 years experance in Accounting And ERP System In PVT LTD.

Shivanand G. Birajdar
Mob. 919096550038
Pune.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?