5th May 2019, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in IGNOU for studying BCA course after completion of 12th from Commerce stream?

I have completed my 12th that is my Intermediate from Commerce stream with Business Mathematics. Now, can I get admission to study BCA from IGNOU? What is the fees structure of BCA charged by IGNOU?

8th May 2019, 07:14 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in IGNOU for studying BCA course after completion of 12th from Commerce stream?

The Indira Gandhi National Open University has announced admission to Bachelor in computer application course. The course can be pursued by students who have finished their Higher Secondary Education and can take it further by later on pursuing their studies in MCA. But it is necessary that the candidate must have studied mathematics subject in intermediate.

Fees for BCA from IGNOU:

The course will be paid on the basis of rupees 5000 per semester and the students are advised to stay updated on the latest rules as the fee can we change when the university decides.

The BCA course has been divided into two semesters per year which are from January to July and the second is from July to December. There are examinations conducted on the end of each semester.
10th May 2019, 08:04 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in IGNOU for studying BCA course after completion of 12th from Commerce stream?

The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU ) has announced admission to Bachelor in computer application course.But it is necessary that the candidate must have studied mathematics subject in their intermediate.

Fees structure and Course duration for BCA from IGNOU :

In first semester candidate has to pay INR 5100 (INR 100 as registration fee) and INR 5000 from second semester onwards.The total fee for IGNOU bachelor of computer application course is INR 30,000.

The minimum duration for IGNOU BCA course is 3 years, although someone can complete it in maximum 6 years duration.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?