27th December 2011, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

Can i do BCA in Kerala after completion of my 12th in commerce stream?

Respected,
Iam a commerce student with the subjects of Accountancy,Business studies, Economics and Computer application.Can i do BCA in kerala?pls pls do reply me.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to study commerce stream 11th and 12th while studying BCA 4th semester?
  2. Am I eligible for MCA course after completion of my BCA degree? I have done my 12th with commerce stream
  3. Am I eligible for MCA course after completion of my BCA degree? I have done my 12th with commerce stream
  4. Can I go for BCA after the completion of 12th with Commerce and weak in Programming?
  5. Which affiliated college will be the best in Kerala and Coimbator for doing BCA course? What is the admission procedure and fee structure for commerce students?
  6. How much percentage to score to get in BCA after 12th? Can I do BCA after 12th without Maths? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I pursue BCA course from Kerala? I am commerce student
  8. How to join BCA course after completion of 12th Class in Commerce?
  9. Eligiblity to apply for BCA after completing 12th Commerce without Maths? Job opportunities and colleges in Mumbai for BCA? How BCA is differ from B.Sc(IT)?
  10. Is is a right choice for me to do BCA course after completion of 12th Class in Commerce? What will be the career scope of this course?
  11. BCA comes under which stream? -- [New]
  12. Can I study BCA if pursuing Multimedia as a subject in 12th Commerce? List of BCA colleges in Gujarat?
  13. Am I eligible for BCA if passed 12th from Commerce stream?
  14. Courses available to study for 12th Commerce student?
  15. Can I do BCA without having Maths after completion of 12th being a candidate of pursuing Commerce without Maths?
  16. What to do after completion of 12th Commerce? Scope for me in the Commerce stream?
  17. How to do BCA from IP university after scoring 44% in 12th class with commerce stream?
  18. How to appear for entrance test for BCA after passing 12th with 60% in commerce stream
17th April 2012, 01:25 AM
Rajgour

Default Re: Can i do BCA in Kerala after completion of my 12th in commerce stream?

after 12th you can BCA course from any recognized university.
you should passing 12th with 60% from any subject.
9th May 2013, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can i do BCA in Kerala after completion of my 12th in commerce stream?

NOW IAM COMPLETE PLUS TWO IN COMPUTER SCIENCE.....
CAN I DO BCA AFTER PLUS TWO IN THE STREAM COMPUTER SCIENCE..........?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?