8th June 2011, 10:16 PM
wat the hell

Can i get admission into Jaypee college with good stream? I have 55000 AIEEE rank and domicile of Haryana?

m a domicile of haryana.......my ol india rank in general category is about 55000.............can i get admissioned in jay pee in ne gud stream lyk.........cse or electronics....................????????plz help.........n can u olso suggest me some gud engineerin colleges............

Related Questions:
  1. List of engineering colleges available for a student having AIR 74782 in AIEEE? I have done my 12th in Delhi but I have domicile of Haryana. Am I considered under Hariyana state quota?
  2. NIT Kurukshetra through AIEEE for a Haryana Domicile Female Candidate?
  3. List of top engineering institutions I can apply for with expected AIEEE rank 15000-20000? How can I get admission in NIT Kurushetra?
  4. Which government engineering college can I get in Haryana if my rank in AIEEE is 120000?
  5. Which college will I get after scoring 60203 AIR in AIEEE and state rank of 4800? Can I get admission in ITM Gurgaon, Jaypee or Thapar?
  6. Admission in B.Tech Biotech stream in Jaypee University Solan?
  7. Which is the best engineering college that i can get in MP? I have scored 115 marks in AIEEE with 55000 AIR
  8. Can I get admission to Jaypee, Noida with 60000 rank in AIEEE with general category? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of the top 10 engineering colleges/universities(government or private) in Haryana? Can I get a seat in good college in Haryana through Haryana State Counselling? My rank in aieee is 4 lakh and state rank is 1 lakh
  10. What will be my rank after 70 marks in AIEEE from OBC category? Good colleges available in Haryana?
  11. Can I get admission in JP Noida or Thapar university after scoring 55000 rank in AIEEE?
  12. How to take admission in government college after scoring 50000 AIR in AIEEE exam?
  13. How to get admission in Jaypee? What is the basic requirement by Jaypee for B.Arch? -- [New]
  14. Can I get admission in a good college of Haryana/Punjab after scoring AIR of 217774
  15. List of top government B.Tech colleges in haryana? Can I take direct admission in government college in Haryana after scoring AIEEE rank of 4 Lakh and state rank of 19000
  16. Admission in B.Tech college in Haryana through AIEEE? Which are those colleges?
  17. Details on how to join Thermal Power Plant of B.E Electrical Branch?
  18. Do I need to submit domicile of UP if I was born in UP however did +2 from Haryana?
1st July 2012, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can i get admission into Jaypee college with good stream? I have 55000 AIEEE rank and domicile of Haryana?

mery air 89261 hai kya mujhe japee noida milega.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?