6th May 2010, 11:16 AM
LILA

NIT Kurukshetra through AIEEE for a Haryana Domicile Female Candidate?

This year i gave aieee exam..i am a girl and a haryana domocile candidate so can i get admission in nit kurukshetra...if not so please suggest a good college somewhere in punjab or in haryana.

Related Questions:
  1. List of top engineering institutions I can apply for with expected AIEEE rank 15000-20000? How can I get admission in NIT Kurushetra?
  2. Can I get admission in NIT Kurukshetra after expecting 164 marks in AIEEE?
  3. How much marks and rank required to get admission in NIT Jalandhar? I am a domicile of Punjab and I am a female candidate
  4. Possibility to apply in Haryana DET for a domicile candidate who is pursuing 10th in Delhi? -- [New]
  5. Can I apply for PhD at Kurukshetra university if done M.Phil and not a domicile of Haryana?
  6. How to get admission in NIT Kurukshetra?
  7. How to take admission in NIT Kurukshetra?
  8. Do I need to submit domicile of UP if I was born in UP however did +2 from Haryana?
  9. How may I get an IPO No. to apply a Government Job in other state? I am from Punjab and want to any job in Haryana. I don't have domicile of Haryana
  10. Can I get admission in NIT Kurukshetra for B.tech course in computer engineering?
  11. List of engineering colleges available for a student having AIR 74782 in AIEEE? I have done my 12th in Delhi but I have domicile of Haryana. Am I considered under Hariyana state quota?
  12. Can I get NIT srinagar with AIEEE score of 91? I'm OBC candidate from Jammu and Kashmir
  13. Is there any chance to get seat in IT stream at NIT Jaipur, NIT Allahabad, NIT Suratkal or NIT Kurukshetra through 3rd round seat allotment of CCB? I have secured 11629 AIR in AIEEE
  14. Can I get admission in NIT Kurukshetra for B.Tech course in computer engineering or electronics?
  15. How to take admission in NIT Kurukshetra? What is the minimum marks required in AIEEE?
  16. Can I take admission in NIT Kurukshetra for B.Tech course in computer engineering or electronics and communication through my AIEEE rank?
  17. Can I get admission in NIT Kurukshetra college of Haryana after scoring 100000 rank?
  18. Which campus of NIT is better according to the mentioned streams?
7th May 2010, 12:00 AM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: NIT Kurukshetra through AIEEE for a Haryana Domicile Female Candidate?

Dear Lila
Before suggesting any college to you I would like to know present situations with you.
Like; which other entrance test have you taken?, What marks/rank are you expecting in aieee.
As you are a domicile of haryana you can get admission upto AIR 20000.

Thank you
12th May 2010, 03:32 PM
herpreet singh

Location: herpreet singh s/o sr. kuljeet singh 215/371 harjeet bhawan bhashirat ganj lucknow -226004
Default Re: NIT Kurukshetra through AIEEE for a Haryana Domicile Female Candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LILA View Post
This year i gave aieee exam..i am a girl and a haryana domocile candidate so can i get admission in nit kurukshetra...if not so please suggest a good college somewhere in punjab or in haryana.
y not yaar u can but ur rank should be less that 20000 & 1 more thing that u have 2 got the marks in AIEEE SHOULD BE upto150 ok & u got domecile of haryana & one more ur reservation of gals ok i think u can get the admission in aieee in gud government college bt ur marks will decided ur rank ...... best of luck yaar
28th May 2010, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

i m a candidate of delhi i ve given exam this year i ve domicile of haryana will i get admission in kurukshetra college if yes den how will i get the state rank dere????
plz tell me fast
31st May 2010, 10:56 AM
sadhan
Senior Member+

dear friend,
If your AIR rank is within 10000 then you can get admission to NIT Kurukshetra
or it will be better if you apply through state ranking of your AIEEE
4th June 2010, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

if we had done schooling from haryana and got 5200 as a state rank in aieee then can i get admission in nit kurukshetra please tell me
5th June 2010, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

i am a Haryana Domicile Female Candidate with aieee state rank 13000.....can i get admission in nit kurukshetra on state rank??
8th June 2010, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

can i get civil in nit kurushetra wid a state rank of 805?pls tell me..
9th June 2010, 02:59 AM
prashantmeghalia
Senior Member++

Quote:
Originally Posted by LILA View Post
you have,nt told anything about your expected marks. If you want to get into nit then your rank should be below 20000.
13th July 2010, 12:18 AM
subhasish
Senior Member++

You have not mentioned your score so please mention your score first

by the way if you get the score less then 10000 then you may have the chance to get the college.
13th July 2010, 12:29 AM
subhasish
Senior Member++

You have not mentioned your score so please mention your score first

by the way if you get the score less then 10000 then you may have the chance to get the college.
13th July 2010, 11:17 PM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

hi friend, do not worry if you got a good rank then you must got a chance for the admission in the nit,also you can take the benefit to being the domicile of the harayana,and if you will you tell me your rank then i can confirm you about the collge.
13th July 2010, 11:38 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am a Haryana Domicile Female Candidate with aieee state rank 13000.....can i get admission in nit kurukshetra on state rank??
I think that you need an all india rank of around 13000 to get admission in nitkurukshetra maximum of 14000
15th January 2011, 11:03 PM
amlendu
Senior Member++

hi dear,
Before suggesting any college to you I would like to know present situations with you.
Like; which other entrance test have you taken?, What marks/rank are you expecting in aieee.
As you are a domicile of haryana you can get admission upto AIR 20000.
thanks
2nd May 2011, 09:20 AM
Unregistered

i m a candidate wid haryana state domicile......up to what state rank i can get admission in nit kurukshetra........................plz reply fast..........
12th May 2011, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

I have done my schooling up to class 10th from Haryana but 12th class from CBSE kota Rajsthan. I have written AIEEE exam 2011 and expecting AI rank of 15000-20000.I am a girl and lived through out in Haryana. Pl suggest how can i get the benifit in taking admission in NIT Kurushetra on Haryana domicile and how i would get the state rank of Haryana while I have done my 12 th class from Kota, Rajsthan? Pl help me.

Regards
Parul
14th May 2011, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

I have studied from kendriya vidyalya from class 1 to 12th out of haryana state only. because my father works in defence for last 25 year! we belongs to haryana state... so i am having domicile of harayana state and i am a national player in cricket .. i have written AIEEE, iit, emacet.. what is d procedure to get seat in haryana govt engineering clge wid sports quota.... PLZ REPLY AS FAST AS POSBLE..
24th May 2011, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

I have studied upto 10th in Haryana but passed 2 from chandigarh. i m domicile of Haryana & a female candidate . I also appear in aieee 2011. May i get the benefits of taking admissions in Haryana govt. engineering college & nit Kurukshetra.
PLZ REPLY AS FAST AS POSSIBLE .
26th May 2011, 09:44 AM
Unregistered

i want to ask that if m a student of iit-jee but i want to admission in niit than can i take admission.plz suggest me
5th June 2011, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

i get 9934 state rank .can i get nit kuk.i m from hr
6th June 2011, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

Hey.. i got 15759 state rank (HARYANA) and 3560 category rank (OBC, female).. plz suggest me few good colgs which can get through this rank...
7th June 2011, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

I have got All India AIEEE rank as 18000 and did my 10th and 12 th from haryana and have domicile of Haryana . Can I expect admission at NIT Kurushetra?
24th January 2012, 04:03 PM
drurv

Rank should be less that 20000 & 1 more thing that u have 2 got the marks in AIEEE SHOULD BE upto150 ok & u got domecile of haryana & one more ur reservation of gals ok i think u can get the admission in aieee in gud government college bt ur marks will decided what rank you will get.

Best of luck
11th June 2012, 08:47 AM
Unregistered

sir m frm delhi i got state rank 71200 & in categry 6916.... can i get admsn in kurkshetra haryana......??????????????
plz tel me.
otherwise suggest me some bst clges my mrks is 102
15th June 2012, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

i m a domicile of punjab and a girl candidate ,i got air221958,can i get admission in nit kurukshetar
24th June 2012, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

sir. my state rank is 2100. i m a girl candidate and have done my schooling from haryana. can i get admission in nit kurukshetra
8th May 2013, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

i am a haryana girl.i got 80,000 rank.can i get any rec??????
i have also seen that 25% of seats are reserved for haryana girls under the state reservation.plz tell me.
29th May 2013, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

i have scored 224 marks in jee mains 2013 and 94.2% in cbse-13 class XII examinations. i am a female candidate having haryana domicile..
" IS THERE ANY SCOPE OF GETTING CSE IN NIT KURUKSHETRA??? "
31st March 2014, 09:50 AM
Unregistered

i had studied upto 10th standard in Haryana. My parents reside in Haryana but i am doing my 12th standard from Delhi. Pl tell can i get admission in NIT Kurukshetra as Haryana Domicile. Please reply fast.
Regards.
Prateek
10th June 2014, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

I got 80 marks in jee main 2014 and 86 % in cbse board exam. ........can I get admission in nit....
25th June 2014, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

i got 74 marks in aieee exam nd 85% in 12th class. i am female domicile nd belong to haryana . can i take admission in nit kurukshetra or suggest any best engineering collage
27th May 2015, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

I am a girl and have done my schooling in Haryana with domicile of Gurgaon. Have scored 93% in cbse 2015 with 49 in Jee.Can I get admission in NIT kurukshetra
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?