16th June 2012, 05:13 PM
mansikaushik12

Which government engineering college can I get in Haryana if my rank in AIEEE is 120000?

My rank in aieee is 120000 and in Delhi my state rank is 18000.I got 77% in PCM in CBSE.I want to know in which govt. engeneering college in Haryana I can take admission and in which stream?

Related Questions:
  1. List of the top 10 engineering colleges/universities(government or private) in Haryana? Can I get a seat in good college in Haryana through Haryana State Counselling? My rank in aieee is 4 lakh and state rank is 1 lakh
  2. Can I get admission in any government or semi government engineering college in Haryana?
  3. Will I get any government or semi-government college in Haryana after scoring 80 marks in AIEEE? My state rank in haryana is 6452
  4. List of top government B.Tech colleges in haryana? Can I take direct admission in government college in Haryana after scoring AIEEE rank of 4 Lakh and state rank of 19000 -- [New]
  5. Engineering colleges in Pune after an AIEEE rank between 100000 to 120000? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What is the benefit of OBC ranking in AIEEE? Which college to be preferred if my rank is between 100000-120000?
  7. What's the elgibility criteria for getting admission in government college in Haryana region? I got 118 marks in AIEEE
  8. How to take admission in government college after scoring 50000 AIR in AIEEE exam?
  9. Can I get admission in Deemed University with a rank of 120000 in AIEEE?
  10. List of engineering colleges available for a student having AIR 74782 in AIEEE? I have done my 12th in Delhi but I have domicile of Haryana. Am I considered under Hariyana state quota?
  11. What is the procedure to get a seat in Haryana government engineering college with sports quota?
  12. Is Haryana College of Technology and Management a government or private college? Can I get admission after scoring an AIEEE rank of 600000?
  13. Are outside quota students allowed for admission in B.Tech in Haryana Government Engineering Colleges through AIEEE?
  14. What are the chances to get a government college of Haryana after scoring 88 marks in AIEEE? I am from OBC category
  15. How to get admission in government college in Haryana and Delhi after scoring 107 in AIEEE?
  16. List of top engineering institutions I can apply for with expected AIEEE rank 15000-20000? How can I get admission in NIT Kurushetra?
  17. Can I get government college in Haryana after scoring 7340 in AIEEE and state category OBC rank of 1371?
  18. What will be my rank after 70 marks in AIEEE from OBC category? Good colleges available in Haryana?
15th August 2012, 02:12 PM
Sammy11
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which government engineering college can I get in Haryana if my rank in AIEEE is 120000?

Hi dear..

I am sorry to say , but you can't get any govt. college in AIEEE, with this much of Rank , also you are from Delhi and Delhi has 3-4 colleges under AIEEE, so chance of you getting through state quota also decreased tremendously.

But at this rank , you can try various other colleges. I have prepared a list for all students preparing to get a college in AIEEE . I strongly recommend that you should fill your colleges according to this list. (The number before each college name is actually it's rank)

All the best..!!

With Warm Regards
Sammy
Attached Files
File Type: docx (IIT).docx(17.3 KB, 65 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?