6th July 2012, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in JP Noida? My AIEEE rank is 1,15,237

my aieee rank is 1,15,237(gen) nd 29,570(obc) moreover i also belong to up and my state rank is 8331(gen) nd 4852 (obc). can i get admission in jp noida..plz do rply soon.......

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get CS or IT at JiIT Noida after scoring 59826 rank in AIEEE? Can I get JSS Noida?
  2. List of good colleges in Noida where I can get admission in B.Tech? My AIEEE rank is 196928
  3. Can I get admission in JP Noida or Thapar university after scoring 55000 rank in AIEEE?
  4. Can I get admission to Jaypee, Noida with 60000 rank in AIEEE with general category?
  5. List of colleges situated in Ghaziabad, Noida and Greater Noida taking admission through AIEEE?
  6. Can I get admission in Jaypee University, Noida after scoring 93.4% in CBSE 12th? I have scored 87000 rank in AIEEE
  7. Can I get admission and scholarship in Amity Noida after scoring 85.4% in 12th -- [New]
  8. Admission in colleges in Noida or Greater Noida for Electrical or ECE course after scoring 24116 rank in general?
  9. Admission enquiry
  10. How to do B.Tech in Civil from Rajasthan, Gujarat, Noida or MP? I have scored 118000 AIEEE rank and 85% in 12th
  11. How to get admission in any of these colleges after scoring 85% in 12th with a rank of 22098 UPSEE and 246779 AIEEE rank?
  12. How should I get admission in SSN Noida for B.Tech through management quota? Can we get admission through AIEEE marks in SSN Noida? Date of issue of application form?
  13. How to get admission in B.Tech M.E or EE in Noida after scoring 19468 general rank?
  14. Admission in NOIDA or greater NOIDA Engineering Colleges based on UPTU OSGE and GL ranks? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Admission in any college of Delhi and Noida after scoring 60 marks in AIEEE? Which colleges can I get? Any chance for admission in Delhi and Noida?
  16. Can I get admission in Noida, GR Noida or Ghaziabad after scoring 93000 rank in Gen and 31700 in OBC? Any chance for ABES IT?
  17. Can I get admission in JSS Noida after scoring 22576 rank in general category and 3216 in girls in UPTU?
  18. Can I get admission in any IIT after scoring 30,000 rank in AIEEE?
28th August 2012, 08:41 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I get admission in JP Noida? My AIEEE rank is 1,15,237

As you have qualified your AIEEE entrance exam certainly you are eligible to apply for admission in Jaypee Institute of Information Technology, Noida.
However, you must remember that your higher secondary aggregate marks and specialization is also important to get you a seat in any college. You haven't mentioned that!
There are different branches - civil, mechanical, chemical, computer science and electronics, electrical, aeronautical, information technology etc. You haven't mentioned that you want to take admission in which branch/discipline of engineering.

The last date of application for B.Tech and Dual degree program admission was 30th May 2012.

You can refer the official website of the institution:
http://www.jiit.ac.in/admission/btech.php

I would advice you to contact the admission department of the institution for further information. If they still have seats left they might allot you one.

Contact the Officiating Admin Officer Col R S Aujla (Retd) for further enquiry on admission.
Jaypee Institute of Information Technology
Tel: 0120-2400973-975
Ext (O)-111
Mail: [email protected]
17th July 2014, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in JP Noida? My AIEEE rank is 1,15,237

l am haneesh cbse 91%(p c m cs).jee-101995. I came to know about jiit and its various campus....just now. no net . Father Exm income below 5 Lk.. still not aware of last dates,fee, and want to persue B-tec CSE. my add is [email protected] help me out Pl.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?