18th December 2009, 08:10 PM
mrinmoy gautam

Can I get admission to m.pharm course with less than 60% marks in a college in northeast india?

sir, i just want to know that whether one can have an admission to m.pharm course with less than 60% marks in a college in northeast india.

3rd January 2010, 02:55 PM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to m.pharm course with less than 60% marks in a college in northeast india?

Yes you can get admission to m.pharma courses in north-east region of India,mainly states like Bihar,West bengal,Assam and Tripura.

However,there are various private colleges in whole India,which offers it.

And reputed universities like pune university also offers it.
3rd January 2010, 04:25 PM
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I get admission to m.pharm course with less than 60% marks in a college in northeast india?

yes you can get admission to m.pharma by preparing for the relevant entrance exam (CET).70% of WEIGHTAGE is given to the rank in the entrance exam.
3rd January 2010, 07:30 PM
Abhishek Dhoot

sorry....you cannot......may be they accept your admission but there are less chances..............
3rd January 2010, 07:42 PM
kusum singal

no,u cant get admission in m.pharma with less than 60% marks.
31st January 2010, 08:50 PM
amit04051988
Senior Member+

hi
it may be
if you have got very very less marks than 60% then you would not get admission as their will be more people with more than your marks.
well try u might get.
best of luck
5th March 2010, 05:30 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

i dont think so , you will get admission in m.pharma, because you will get low percentage, so you are not get admission in m.pharma. very few colleges can give you admission, search these type of colleges , if you are interested in doing this course.
6th March 2010, 02:28 PM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

hey friend
yes there is many institute or college which takes admission on this basis.
7th March 2010, 02:02 AM
asish
Senior Member+

dear friend
you will definately get admission in westbengal and tripura but your marks should not be lower than 50%.
if it is so,then sorry,you are not eligible
7th March 2010, 04:58 PM
mathur

hi
yes, you can get admission in m.pharma. there are some colleges and universities which take admission of people with less than 60% marks. but the chances are very less.
21st March 2010, 12:16 PM
vanshu

yes friend admission in m.pharma is on the basis of rank in the GPAT exam or any other exam
there is 70% weightage for the entrance exam
22nd March 2010, 09:53 AM
Manjeet124

Friend yes you can get admission to m.pharma course
22nd March 2010, 12:04 PM
subhasish
Senior Member++

dear friend
Yes you can get admission to m.pharma courses in north-east region of India,
mainly states like Bihar,West bengal,Assam and Tripura.

so take your own time to decide and get admitted to a good college
all the best..
22nd March 2010, 12:05 PM
subhasish
Senior Member++

Question Re: Can I get admission to m.pharm course with less than 60% marks in a college in northeast india?

dear friend
Yes you can get admission to m.pharma courses in north-east region of India,
mainly states like Bihar,West bengal,Assam and Tripura.

so take your own time to decide and get admitted to a good college
all the best..
29th April 2010, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

What is the difference b/w nyper & Gpat
14th May 2010, 07:11 AM
Unregistered

Can we get admission in m.pharma without qualifying gpat
21st May 2010, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

hi
my b.pharm result is below 60% but above 55% .
can i get admission to m.pharma ?
and in which colleges
23rd June 2010, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

I m non gpat..n i want 2 do m pharma this year only..plz suggest me some univesities n college where i cn apply nw..!
25th July 2010, 08:45 AM
Unregistered

which best course i will get in 60% to 70%
4th August 2010, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

what are the equivalent courses to b.pharma? can i get admission in M.pharma after doing MBBS
4th August 2010, 11:25 PM
bholag

dear friend,

YES
you can get admission to m.pharm course
with less than 60% marks in a college in northeast india.
And to get college of your choice you have get good marks in CET exam
their are few colleges which take admission below 60%.
5th August 2010, 03:26 AM
Rickers

Hello,
Yes, of course, you can get admission less than 60% marks in north india.
In fact various colleges/universities just demand minimum of 50% for admission in M.Pharm.
So do not worry about the marks, search a good college in north India and get admission.
Good Luck!!!!
10th August 2010, 12:11 PM
Buddha Thrishala

Are their any availability for M pharamcy (pharmaceutics) branch at srm university kindly infirm fee details
19th August 2010, 04:38 PM
mukeshbhadoriya

yes you can get admission easily you can apply in any of the institution in north part
4th September 2011, 03:01 AM
sanju38121

Due to low percentage you have to search some private college for m.pharma course.

Good luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?