15th May 2013, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

Which degree should I join for ITI? I have a degree of Madhyamik Pass

I have a degree of medhamick pass so I want to know whith degree to join ITI?

16th May 2013, 10:17 AM
kumar96
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which degree should I join for ITI? I have a degree of Madhyamik Pass

ITI is a very good job oriented course.for admission in ITI college you are ont required any degree.
In ITI college you can take admission after 10th or 12th class.

Admission procedure of ITI college is very simple for admission you have to apply in the college in which you want to take admission.after applying colleges select students according to the marks of applied student if your marks are sufficient to clear cut off marks of the college then you can get admission.

There are so many ITI colleges in india which provide job oriented education.
8th April 2014, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which degree should I join for ITI? I have a degree of Madhyamik Pass

am just complete my study in iti but now i want to complete my degree or diploma in same fild so is it possible?
7th March 2015, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

which ITI cource is fit for me?
My DOB is 11 th November,1998 and I have attend madhyamik exam-2015, though I am excelence in computer.
24th May 2016, 10:24 AM
Unregistered

Which degree should I join for polytechnic? I have a degree of 1year ITI pass on surveyor.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?