5th October 2015, 03:54 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in Maharashtra after giving 10th standard from CBSE Home Board? Percentage required to get admission in JJ Institute of Arts?

Can i get admission in maharashtra after giving my 10 std from cbse home board and i m giving my exams from utter pradesh and want admission in sir jj institude of arts and what is the required percentage in that college

Related Questions:
  1. Is it good take admission in different board after completion of 10th or to be in the same board?
  2. Should I have to appear in State Board exams also if pursuing 10th CBSE? Will I get admission only in CBSE Board to study in 11th standard after completing 10th?
  3. What percentage I have to achieve for admission in 11th CBSE if pursuing 10th MP Board?
  4. How much percentage is required in 10th CBSE to take admission in Higher Secondary Science of WB Board?
  5. Procedure to transfer in WBCHSE Board to study 11th Arts for a candidate who has secured 68.45% in 10th CBSE? List of schools which offers admission in Kolkata?
  6. Procedure and percentage required in 10th CBSE to study 11th Science in IGCSE Board?
  7. Can a CBSE 10th standard student get admission in Maharashtra state board in 11th? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. List of CBSE affiliated schools which offer 11th Science in Visakhapatnam? Percentage required to get admission?
  9. Can I take admission in 11th Bihar Board in Science department?
  10. Age required for admission in LKG standard of CBSE school? Will there be problem in 10th standard?
  11. Can I get admission in 11th standard of ICSE or CBSE Board if appearing in 10th NIOS Board exam?
  12. Date of sale of application forms of 11th standard? What is the admission procedure? Minimum marks required in 10th CBSE board exam?
  13. Can one get admission in engineering colleges of Maharashtra without having domile certificate but having 10th and 12th from Maharashtra state?
  14. Through which board a candidate can secure good marks in 12th among CBSE and Maharashtra Board? Is there any difference at the time of admission in Engineering or Medical field?
  15. Is it possible to get Gujarat board school admission in class 11th after completion of 10th in CBSE board?
  16. How can I get admission in Government Institutes after completion of 10th with 55% from CBSE Board?
  17. Condition and percentage required to get admission in JJ college of Arts and Rachna College after 10th?
  18. Eligibility to get admission in CBSE(Patrachar) at Delhi after completing 10th from Bihar Board?
28th November 2017, 10:13 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in Maharashtra after giving 10th standard from CBSE Home Board? Percentage required to get admission in JJ Institute of Arts?

First thing I would like to let you know that the weightage of giving CBSE Class 10th examination as home based or board based in same and you should not be worried about your eligibility for any course or job due to this issue.

Further I would like to let you know that Sir JJ Institute of Applied Arts offers education from undergraduate degree course and so you are not eligible admission in same after your Class 10th.

Further for admission in Sir JEE institute of Applied Arts you will need to qualify its respective entrance examination. For details regarding courses offered by same institute and their respective admission procedure you can refer to the link www.jjiaa.org .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?