21st June 2010, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission for MBA degree in Hyderabad colleges(specially in Secunderabad areas)? I have secured 47529 rank in ICET and belong to B.C-B(ladies quota). Is there chance to get Andhra loyola academy Oldalwal Secunderabad?

Respected Sir/Madam,
Iam Ravi Kumar Nigidala working as Scientist in Chembiotek Resarch international Ltd.Kolkata.I belongs to A.P. My wife got 47529 rank with 71 marks in I.cet having H.T.No.1912032.I request you to plz inform me that my wife did get MBA seat in HYD.specially in Secunderabad area any chance to get Andhra loyola academy Oldalwal Secunderabad.She belongs to B.C-B community under ladies quota.

Thanking you sir,
Yours faithfully,
Ravi kumar Nigidala.
Mobile no.09903306332.
Mail id:[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Which colleges are offering BSc Ag course in AP?
  2. List best bank coaching institutes in Secunderabad? -- [New]
  3. How many Aeronautical colleges are there in AP?
  4. List of coaching centers available in Hyderabad or Secunderabad?
  5. List of Colleges offering M.Com course under Osmania University? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which diploma course should I join after completing Animation course so that it supports me in both the fields?
  7. How can I join ICWAI Intermediate?
  8. ICET coaching centers in Secunderabad or ECIL
  9. Is there any chance for me to get admission for M.Pharmacy in colleges of Hyderabad having secured a rank of 5274 in PGCET?
  10. What is the next step after completing SSC with 8.8 CPA?
  11. Can I get admission to study MBA through Girls quota in Hyderabad if scored 81 marks in ICET being an OC candidate?
  12. Can I avail benefit of local candidate of Osmania university area? I've studied 3 years in Andhra Pradesh and 2 years is Maximum period in Secunderabad
  13. Which college should I choose in Hyderabad after securing 7500 rank in ICET for MBA?
  14. List of colleges offering MBA in Hyderabad to a BC-D girl candidate who has secured 10101 rank in ICET?
  15. In which engineering college can I get admitted after securing 37500 rank in EAMCET in MPC?
  16. List of top colleges for MBA in Hyderabad? I have scored 9773 rank in ICET and I belong to BC-E female category
  17. Which are the B.Schools in Hyderabad and Secunderabad?
  18. List of SSC Examination Centres available at Secunderabad? How may I get my roll number and Examination center at Secunderabad?
16th March 2012, 04:29 PM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission for MBA degree in Hyderabad colleges(specially in Secunderabad areas)? I have secured 47529 rank in ICET and belong to B.C-B(ladies quota). Is there chance to get Andhra loyola academy Oldalwal Secunderabad?

MBA - Master of Business Application

Full time MBA 2012-14
Admission through CAT , MAT , GATE , GMAT , ICET

Eligibility :

Bachelor's degree of 3 years duration with 50 % marks from a recognized university

Admission procedure :

CAT Scores will be used for short listing the candidates for group discussion / interview
Candidates should indicate the CAT registration No. & test centre code in the prescribed application form
reservation of sets will be provided to the SC/ST /OBC/PWD as per the Govt rules

Apply :
Fee : 500/- for general & obc candidates
200/- for sc/st pwd candidates

Some MBS colleges in Hyderabad :

IBS

National Institute of Agricultural Extension Management

Institute of Public Enterorise

JNTU

Badruka college

Mathrusri college

Vidya Jyothi institute & technology

Naryanamma engineering & technology

CBIT
13th June 2014, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission for MBA degree in Hyderabad colleges(specially in Secunderabad areas)? I have secured 47529 rank in ICET and belong to B.C-B(ladies quota). Is there chance to get Andhra loyola academy Oldalwal Secunderabad?

I have secured 26571 rank in icet and belongs to oc. Is there chance to get top 10 colleges for mba
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?