18th January 2015, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study MBA through Girls quota in Hyderabad if scored 81 marks in ICET being an OC candidate?

Sir,
i got 81 marks in icet ,i belongs to oc
and i have income certificate .
I got 17474 rank, sir could i get seat in
hyderabad in girls qouta for mba?
Please tell me sir.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering MBA in Hyderabad to a BC-D girl candidate who has secured 10101 rank in ICET?
  2. How much rank can I get in ICET after scoring 105 marks in OC category? Will I get a seat in top 10 MBA colleges in Hyderabad under ladies quota?
  3. Can I get admission for MBA course in a good college in Hyderabad with a rank of 96125 in ICET?
  4. List of top colleges for MBA in Hyderabad? I have scored 9773 rank in ICET and I belong to BC-E female category
  5. How to apply for MBA in hr? How to apply under management quota? I've scored less marks in CET and got 55% marks in B.com
  6. In which colleges I can get admission for MBA course in Hyderabad after getting a rank of 9222 in ICET?
  7. Which college to opt for during 2nd phase of counseling for MBA admission through ICET? Do minorities and girls colleges have low placements? What does self financed colleges mean? Do they consider fee exemption criteria?
  8. What is the minimum rank required to get through Badruka college?
  9. ICET MBA or CAT MBA which one is better in all respect?
  10. Top 50 MBA colleges in Hyderabad? Can I get admission after scoring 30,500 rank in ICET? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What is the difference in CAT MBA and ICET MBA? What is the fee structure, scholarships and post MBA salary?
  12. In which colleges I can get admission for MBA course with a rank of 15000 in ICET?
  13. Which college should I choose in Hyderabad after securing 7500 rank in ICET for MBA?
  14. Can a Candidate With 72% marks in 10+2 and Gujarati Quota get admission in KJ Somaiya?
  15. How much marks are needed to qualify in ICET? I have scored 64 marks
  16. Can I get admission for MBA course in best college in Hyderabad after scoring a rank of 1750 in ICET
  17. Am I eligible for ICET Exam having scored 48% in B.Com course and belong to OC category?
  18. Can I get admission in JNTU Hyderabad after scoring 1140 rank in ICET under OC category
28th April 2016, 04:09 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study MBA through Girls quota in Hyderabad if scored 81 marks in ICET being an OC candidate?

You have a very good chance of getting admission to the course of MBA in Hyderabad considering your rank and that you belong from a reserved category.
So you will have a very good chance of getting admission to the course of MBA in Hyderabad.
Now you need to wait for the counselling process to begin and you will get to a better picture of the scenario for this academic session.
3rd June 2017, 08:25 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission to study MBA through Girls quota in Hyderabad if scored 81 marks in ICET being an OC candidate?

Sir, I got 13400 rank in icet with 80 marks & I belong to oc category and I am ladies may I have any chance to get admission In universities for MBA in Hyderabad if there is a chance to which university I am suitable
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?