12th December 2011, 01:27 PM
Manas Paramanik

Can I get admission for MBA in good college having secured 2nd division in BCA?

I am BCA graduate.I want to do MBA. But my percentage in BCA is second division.Can I will get admission in good MBA college and also good placement

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in BCA college?
  2. Is there any college which provides admission in MBA if not secured 50% in graduation?
  3. Can I do BCA along with SAP and then opt for MBA IT?
  4. How may I get details regarding admission dates of BCA course after passing class 12th?
  5. Can I get admission in government college of Engineering Amravati? Other colleges in Maharashtra for admission in B.E. 2nd year?
  6. In which college I would be able to get admission for MBA if I have secured 125 marks in MAH CET?
  7. Should I give lesser importance to BCA college and more importance to MCA college?
  8. List of good MBA colleges in which I can get admission after securing 85 percentile in MAT exam under OBC quota?
  9. Which Colleges should I opt for MBA having secured 50% of marks in B.Com?
  10. What is the scope of doing BCA? Is it good to choose MBA after BCA completion? -- [New]
  11. Which specialization is best suitable for me between Finance, Marketing and HR in MBA having completed my BCA?
  12. Upper age limit for general class male candidates for Samvida Shikshak Recruiment? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I get admission in any MBA college if secured 47.88% in B.Com? Am I eligible for MBA entrance exam? What should I study to make my future brighter?
  14. Can I get admission to study MBA in IIM if secured 55.18% in BCA, 58% in 12th and 76% in 10th?
  15. How many marks are required to get admission in good college of Pune? Cutoff of all MBA colleges in Pune?
  16. Am I eligible to do B.Ed course after completion of BCA from IGNOU in first division? List of Colleges offering this course?
  17. Best courses after the completion of Diploma in ECE?
  18. Is MBA good for a BCA passout or should he/she consider MBA?
16th January 2012, 03:10 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission for MBA in good college having secured 2nd division in BCA?

There are several institutions in India offering the MBA course in several streams or fields. To seek admission you have to appear for the CAT, GMAT, MAT, OPENMAT etc exams which are conducted to take admission for the MBA. The entrance exam varies for different colleges and you have to appear for the entrance exam and clear the exam to get admission for the MBA course.
16th January 2012, 03:30 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission for MBA in good college having secured 2nd division in BCA?

There are several institutions in India offering the MBA course in several streams or fields. To seek admission you have to appear for the CAT, GMAT, MAT, OPENMAT etc exams which are conducted to take admission for the MBA. The entrance exam varies for different colleges and you have to appear for the entrance exam and clear the exam to get admission for the MBA course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?