20th May 2019, 11:22 PM
umesh39727

Can I get admission in MCA after completion of BA in History?

Dear Sir, I'm Umesh. I have just completed BA (History) with less than 60% marks. And, I also have less than 60% marks in 12th and I had taken math in 12th. But in math I got only 52 marks. Can I get admission in MCA? If yes, then which collages or universities I should prefer for?

24th May 2019, 05:39 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Exclamation Re: Can I get admission in MCA after completion of BA in History?

M.C.A. eligibility:

Any graduate who has passed or appearing for the final year degree examination in any discipline( Science, Commerce, Arts, engineering and approved university) is eligible to apply.

Candidates must have Mathematics as a subject in their 10 plus two course or any one year of graduation.
25th May 2019, 09:40 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in MCA after completion of BA in History?

MCA is Master in Computer Application. It is three year or two year course as per the university.

The required minimum eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

For admission in some of the institutions, it is mandatory to have mathematics as main paper in bachelor degree and minimum aggregate of 60%.

So, visit the official website to get detail information about your eligibility. You are not eligible for NIMCET.
30th May 2019, 07:05 PM
U18mba

Default Re: Can I get admission in MCA after completion of BA in History?

MCA - Master of Computer Application and It's an post graduate courses also called master degree. Duration of the course is 3 years and divided into 6 semester and 2 years and and divided into 4 semester according to the university.
The admission to MCA course is based on entrance exam or marks of graduation degree.

Top Indian MCA University -
Vellore Institute of Technology
Birla Institute of Technology
Delhi University
Pune university
Aligrah Muslim University
JNU
Banaras Hindu University
KIIT University
Sikkim Manipal University
Hyderabad University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?