12th May 2012, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

Can i get admission in Mech/Electronics engineering degree college?

I'am awaiting my B.Sc.(Statistics) results soon. Can I get admission in Mech./Elect. Engg. degree Colleges.

1st June 2017, 11:45 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i get admission in Mech/Electronics engineering degree college?

As per my knowledge, you are not eligible to get admission in Mech/Electronics engineering degree college on the basis of B.Sc.(Statistics) so my suggestion to you is that you can do given below course rather than engineering after B.Sc.(Statistics).

NAME OF COURSES AFTER B.SC STATISTICS

** Masters in Statistics

** M.Sc Actuarial science

** M.Sc. in Library and Information Science

** M.Sc. in Quantitative Economics

** Masters in Math
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?