10th June 2013, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in Mechanical, Civil, Electronics and Telecommunication, Electrical Engineering after scoring 80 marks out of 240 in Manipal Entrance test

I scored 80marks out of 240 in the Manipal Entrance Test, can I get admission in Mechanical, Civil, Electronics& Telecomunication Electrical Engineerimng

Related Questions:
  1. Chances to get admission after scoring 90/240 in Manipal Engineering online entrance test? What is the chance to get admitted for Electronics or aeronautical Engineering?
  2. How many seats are available in VIT this year for B.Tech
  3. Can I get Mechanical/Civil Engineering after scoring 81/240 in entrance test?
  4. Do I have any chance to get Civil Engineering in Manipal University after securing 95 marks out of 240 in Manipal entrance?
  5. Am I eligible for admission through MHT CET after scoring 64% in PCM? Which one is a better course between CSE, Electronics and Telecommunication, Electrical and Mechanical Engineering?
  6. How to give IES exam? How to prepare for this?
  7. What is IES exam? How can I prepare for this IES exam?
  8. What is the exam pattern of IES? What is paper I and II? How will the candidates be selected after the exam?
  9. Will I get mechanical engineering in manipal engineering college after scoring 126/240 in manipal online engineering test?
  10. Can I get admission in Manipal after scoring 75/240? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Will I get selected in Manipal Unviersity after scoring 113/240 in Manipal Entrance Exam(MU OET)? Can I expect to get in Civil?
  12. Will I be eligible for MBBS entrance of Manipal after scoring 157/240 in medical entrance test?
  13. What minimum percentage is required in graduation,12th and 10th for NTPC exam
  14. What is the cutoff marks to get admission after scoring 116/240 in manipal online test? Is there any capitation fee?
  15. What is the level of English and GK of IES exam? I am a 2nd year student of ECE branch
  16. List of colleges offering DGO after BAMS?
  17. In which branches of M.Tech I will get admission in Manipal University if secured 60 marks in M.Tech Electrical Engineering online test? -- [New]
  18. Can I expect a call for counseling after scoring 81/240 marks in Manipal Entrance Test?
29th June 2016, 11:39 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in Mechanical, Civil, Electronics and Telecommunication, Electrical Engineering after scoring 80 marks out of 240 in Manipal Entrance test

>> Manipal University is a deemed university which is situated in Manipal, Karnataka.

>> As per my knowledge no you are not eligible to get admission in Mechanical, Civil, Electronics and Telecommunication, Electrical Engineering after scoring 80 marks out of 240 in Manipal Entrance test

>> For more information you can contact at given below address::::::::::>>>>>>>

Madhav Nagar, Near Tiger circle, Manipal,
Karnataka 576104
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?