29th October 2016, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in Mining Engineering after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering?

Respected Sir, I have completed Diploma in Civil Engineering and now I want to pursue Mining Engineering. I want to know that can I get admission in Mining Engineering after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed to apply for B.Sc Mining engineering after completion of diploma in civil?
  2. Am I eligible to get Lateral entry in AMIE for pursuing Mining Engineering after completing Diploma in Mining Engineering?
  3. Can I get job after completing Diploma in Mining Engineering? Scope in Private Sector of India?
  4. How can I get admission in IIT colleges for pursuing B.Tech Mining Engineering after completing Diploma in the same field?
  5. Requirements to get admission in Anna University to study B.Tech(Mining Engineering) for Diploma student?
  6. How many branches are there to study in Polytechnic course?
  7. Can I get Lateral Entry to study AMIE Mining Engineering being a 2 years Diploma holder on 12th basis?
  8. Courses available to study for a candidate who has completed 10th around 6 years ago?
  9. Can we do something for career after 10th?
  10. Can I get admission in B.Tech through JELET after completing Diploma in Mining Engineering?
  11. Best course after completing Civil Engineering Diploma?
  12. Possibility to study B.Tech in Mining Engineering at VNIT, Nagpur for Diploma student?
  13. Admission in AMIE is possible after Diploma in Mining engineering from GP Bhaga?
  14. Is it better to do Polytechnic after completion of 10th class? What are the various job opportunities available?
  15. What can I do after completion of diploma in Civil Engineering? -- [New]
  16. How to take admission in diploma in civil engineering after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  17. What is better Diploma after 10th or degree after 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Am I eligible to study Mining Engineering Diploma course after completing 10th? List of reputed colleges in India?

30th October 2016, 06:04 PM
pruthvi12dba

Default Re: Can I get admission in Mining Engineering after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering?

Yes you can get admission in Mining Engineering.You having the subjects of Maths,Physics,Chemistry so you can pursue the course.

*Entrance exams are conducted at the state and national level for admission.

List of best Mining Engineering Colleges:

1 IIT Kharagpur West Bengal
2 IIT - BHU Uttar Pradesh
3 Indian School of Mines Jharkhand
4 NIT Surathkal Karnataka
5 Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology Nagpur Maharashtra
6 NIT Rourkela Odisha
7 Indian Institute of Engineering Science and Technology West Bengal
8 NIT Raipur Chhattisgarh
9 Anna University Tamil Nadu
10 Acharya Institute of Technology Bangalore Karnataka

Hope the above information is useful to you.

30th October 2016, 08:28 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in Mining Engineering after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering?

Mining Engineering is one of the engineering stream that applies science and technology to the extraction of minerals from the earth. Candidates who have passed 12th standard with PCM stream or three years Diploma course in Mining Engineering from a Government recognised board are eligible to pursue Mining Engineering course.

Admissions in Mining Engineering course are offered through National or State or University level entrance examinations conducted by respective authority. You need to appear, qualify and secure good rank in the entrance examination to get admission in Mining Engineering course.

As per the information you have mentioned in your query, you have completed Diploma in Civil Engineering course, so, being a Civil Engineering Diploma holder, you are not eliigible to study Mining Engineering course.

31st October 2016, 03:02 PM
Suraj Singh 7494

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I have completed Diploma in Civil Engineering and now I want to pursue Mining Engineering. I want to know that can I get admission in Mining Engineering after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering? Please answer as soon as possible.
Yes you can change your stream after diploma. No matter from which stream you have done your diploma, if you are not more interested to that stream than you can change your stream while taking admission for bachelor's.
You can take a LEET exam to getting admission in good colleges.

19th August 2017, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

I have done my engineering B.E from civil engineering but I am getting offers from mining sector for engineering post. But I have to do mining engineering for that so any short term courses for mining is available, please suggest.

14th March 2018, 08:50 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir, Can I go to B.tech mining course after my diploma course, help me with some information ..through which I can be eligible to go through my B.tech course in mining after 2021 in which I will pass my course..?

21st December 2018, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

18th January 2021, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

Can i get admission in computer science and engineering branch after completing diploma in mining??

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?