28th April 2015, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in NSIT with 85 marks in JEE Main?

I am greeting 85 in jee main 2015 and 88% in board exam can I get the admission in nsit....

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get admission in NIT if secured 110 marks in JEE Main?
  2. Qualifying marks in JEE Main? Suitable books for preparation?
  3. Can I get admission in NSIT/DTU after scoring 109 in JEE mains?
  4. Possibility to get admission in NIT with 138 marks in JEE Main and 80% in 12th Board exam? With this marks and percentage I can appear in JEE Advanced?
  5. Can I get admission in NSIT/DTU after scoring 112 in JEE mains?
  6. Can I get admission in any good Engineering college if scored 63 marks in JEE Main?
  7. JEE Main cut off for admission to JEE Advanced 2014?
  8. Am I eligible to attend JEE Advanced of expecting 52 marks in Paper-I and 200 marks in Paper-II of JEE Main? What rank I will get? Can I get admission in SPA, Delhi to study B.Arch?
  9. Whether a candidate is eligible to appear in Jee Main on behalf of MP-PET if exhausted 3 chances for applying in colleges of Madhya Pradesh?
  10. Can I get admission in any government college if scored 61 marks in JEE Mains and expecting 85% in 12th CBSE?
  11. Whether IIIT, Hyderabad considers only JEE Main marks for admission? Cutoff marks required in JEE Mains for admission?
  12. Can I get admission into NIT with 74 marks in JEE?
  13. Weightage of NIOS marks in JEE Main?
  14. Can I get admission in DAIICT after scoring 144 main marks in JEE?
  15. Can I get admission in any NIT after scoring 36 marks in JEE mains? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Should I join any college or prepare again for JEE Main if scored 69 marks?
  17. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to get admission in NIT Durgapur for SC candidate who has secured 82% in 12th WBCHSE Board exam?
  18. Syllabus, suitable books for preparation and qualifying marks in JEE Main for Gujarati student?
28th April 2015, 04:42 PM
poojasingh151

Default Re: Can I get admission in NSIT with 85 marks in JEE Main?

NSIT is the Netaji Subash Institute of Technology. It is one of the top institutes for undergraduate courses in Engineering.

The JEE Mains result is declared for 2015 and the cut off for general category candidates is 105 and for OBC is 70 and for SC is 50 and for ST candidates is 44.

You have not mentioned your category in the query. So it is difficult to predict whether you will be eligible to get admission in NSIT or not. If you are from SC/ST then there is good chance of getting admission in NSIT. Further you should wait for counselling procedures.
28th April 2015, 07:05 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Can I get admission in NSIT with 85 marks in JEE Main?

Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology (University of Delhi) ,You can check AIEEE Rank Analysis Tool at here to check which colleges / branch you can get with your rank.

You will get admission in Bio-technology surely or may be in IT so wait for the counselling and then if you are eligible for the admission they will inform you
18th June 2015, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in NSIT with 85 marks in JEE Main?

I have scored 95 in jeemain and 95.3 % in boards . Can i get biotech in nsit? Category - general
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?