8th June 2013, 02:34 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in PG tourism management seat?

Can i get admission in pg tourism management as my background is hindi major?

Related Questions:
  1. How to seek admission in MBA in travel and tourism management?
  2. Details of UGC NET exam of Tourism and Management? I have completed Master of Tourism Management
  3. After Bachelor degree in tourism studies what should I do between MBA in Tourism Management and Masters in Tourism?
  4. Can I do tourism management as my background from science group? Colleges offering the course and information about their placements?
  5. Eligibility criteria for IAS examination? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Job opportunities for Bachelor of Tourism Management candidate who have 5 years of working experience? -- [New]
  7. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Travel & Tourism Management after 12th?
  8. Best institutes in India to do MBA Airline and Airport management or MBA travel and tourism management?
  9. How can I get admission in Ph.D Tourism?
  10. How to get Government Job in Tourism sector of Gujarat being a candidate from MBA in Tourism and Hospitality and with 2 years of work experience as Faculty in a Hotel Management College?
  11. How can I qualify myself for a govt job in tourism sector? I have done my B.Sc in hotel management and tourism and currently I am pursuing MBA degree in hospitality management
  12. Should I do MBA Tourism or MBA General so as to make a career in Tourism?
  13. What can be studies after Masters in Tourism management? How to get in government sector?
  14. Colleges for master in tourism management in Delhi
  15. How can I apply for government tourism jobs or Maharashtra Tourism job in government sectors?
  16. IGNOU Masters in Tourism Management- Marketing for the Tourism Managers Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. Which is the best tourism institute in North East India? What is the scope in Tourism?
  18. How to get job in Indian tourism after pursuing GTM graduate diploma in tourism management from New Zealand?
31st January 2019, 01:19 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I get admission in PG tourism management seat?

Yes. After graduation in any discipline, You can pursue MBA in Tourism Management course. Admission will be based on entrance exam CAT. Other entrance exams are XAT, MAT, CMAT, SNAP, NMAT etc.

Top Colleges for MBA (Tourism Management)
- Indian Institute of Tourism and Travel Management, Gwalior
- National Institute of Tourism and Hospitality Management, Hyderabad
- Indian Institute Hospitality and Management, Thane
- Kerala Institute of Tourism and Travel Studies
- Indian Institute of Tourism and Travel Management, Bhubaneswar
- Amity Institute of Travel and Tourism, Noida
- Indian Institute of Tourism and Travel Management, Nellore
- Indian Institute of Tourism and Travel Management, Goa
- Indian Institute of Tourism and Travel Management, Noida

Career Prospects
After pursuing a course MBA (Tourism), You can apply for government as well as private jobs. You can be hired for various posts such as Tour Operator, Tourism Manager, Travel Consultant, Guest Service Manager, Ticketing Executive, Relationship Manager, Assistant Sales Manager, Lecturer etc. You can expect starting salary around Rs.12,000 to Rs.20,000 per month. After that, It will increase based on your performance, experience, skills etc.

Employment Areas
- Travel Agencies
- Tourism Consultancies
- State Tourism Development Corporations
- Hospitality Industries
- Airlines
- Ships and Cruise
- Logistics
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?