16th December 2011, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in Sports quota after having shooting national's certificate?

hii.i m in 12th now with non medicals..i want to join college for engineering as i have shooting nationals certificate..can i get admisson in sports kota?plz tell me......

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the different colleges in which I can get admission via sports quota?
  2. Sports quota colleges in Delhi for Hockey champion?
  3. Can I avail sports quota? I've got a district level certificate in volleyball and I belong to OBC category
  4. Can I get through Anna University counseling through sports quota?
  5. Number of seats available for sports quota in Anna university? List of Anna University colleges having seats for sports quota?
  6. Procedure to take admission in B.Tech through Sports Graduation Certificate? Any sports quota in NIT, PEC, Thapar other other reputed engineering colleges? Procedure to get through it?
  7. Is there any sports quota recruitment in southern railways?
  8. Can I get MBBS seat in sports quota in Hyderabad after scoring 7714 rank
  9. Sports quota in aieee 2010? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Admission in Jadavpur Engineering College under Sports Quota after scoring 4273 rank in WBJEE?
  11. What is the eligibility for sports quota? What is the cutoff marks for sports quota?
  12. Eligibility for sports quota? Cutoff marks for sports quota? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Sports quota available in Symbiosis college, Pune for B.Com honors degree?
  14. Sports quota admission in MBBS at Andhra Pradesh? -- [New]
  15. Is there any sports quota reservation required in M.Tech admission? I have scored 15000 GATE rank
  16. How to apply for job in southern railways by sports quota? Is it possible to get a job in southern railways?
  17. Sports quota admission in MBBS at Tamil Nadu for State level Athlete?
  18. Procedure to get admission for B.Com course through Sports Quota in Dav College, Chandigarh?
25th May 2012, 10:37 PM
sushilkrmaurya

Default Re: Can I get admission in Sports quota after having shooting national's certificate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hii.i m in 12th now with non medicals..i want to join college for engineering as i have shooting nationals certificate..can i get admisson in sports kota?plz tell me......
if you want to join engineering than i don't think that their is any sports Quota bcoz this Quota is only for the students pursuing B.Sc from DU as far as i heard ok ....
you may ask to the administrator otherwise of the collage in which you want to take admission
25th May 2012, 10:46 PM
manikantapalli89

Location: g-1, vijaya sai enclave-1, plot no:2, near balaji public school, r.r.v puram-post, visakhapatnam-29
Default Re: Can I get admission in Sports quota after having shooting national's certificate?

Hi friend,
first of all you have to attend the entrance exam and have to qualify in that. after that you will be called to attend the counselling where you would be given preference to choose a college. priority will also be given to the NCC cadets and sports persons. 5 to 15 % reservation will be given to the sportsperson according to the level he had participated.
well as you had not mentioned for which university you belong to and what Certificate you have with you i.e., open nationals or school nationals etc. we can decide what percentage would be given to you for sports reservation.

With regards
MANIKANTA
18th December 2012, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

I secured first position in the national all india championship for softball in the year november 2012. may i get admission for mbbs in kerala under sports quota for the year 2013. If so what is the procedure for applying for it. where should i apply and whom i should contact.now i am appearing for the neet exam.
19th December 2012, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I secured first position in the national all india championship for softball in the year november 2012. may i get admission for mbbs in kerala under sports quota for the year 2013. If so what is the procedure for applying for it. where should i apply and whom i should contact.now i am appearing for the neet exam.
How many seats are there in Kerala government medical colleges.
30th November 2013, 11:39 AM
bindusagardash

There are certain rules when an admission is going on.and there are rules that national and also state level sports certificates are only valuable.so if you have shooting champian certificate then you must welcome by sports quota reservation catagories to any admission process.all the very best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?