4th June 2013, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in St Xaviers college in Kolkata?

I am sreya.. I get 75% in math and 74% in chem. Nd 74.45% of total marks in 12th exam.. Can I get admission in st. Xviers clg in kalkata ???

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get admission forms of listed colleges? What's the admission procedure for the same?
  2. How to take admission in St Xaviers School, kolkata
  3. Is there any scope for admission in B.Com(Hons) evening in St Xaviers College Kolkata after scoring 91% in ISC?'
  4. Which colleges are there in Kolkata? Probability of getting admission in St Xaviers?
  5. Admission in English honours at St. Xaviers College, Kolkata?
  6. Admission to English Honours at St.Xaviers College, Kolkata
  7. Minimum percentage required to get admission in BBA inSt Xaviers college Kolkata?
  8. What's the procedure to change school from St. xaviers school, Durgapur to St. xaviers school, Kolkata for class II students?
  9. Date of sale of admission forms for St Xaviers School, Park Street, Kolkata?
  10. When will the form of ST. Xaviers college(Kolkata) for this session be issued?
  11. Can I get admission into St Xaviers Kolkata after scoring 91.75%?
  12. How much percentage is required to get admission in St Xaviers college college?
  13. Is it necessary to include marks of Maths to calculate aggregate percentage for the admission in St. Xavier's College, Kolkata for B.Com(H)? -- [New]
  14. Can I get admission in class XI commerce stream in St Xaviers College, Kolkata after securing 85.33% in class 10th from Nagaland Board of Secondary Education
  15. Am I eligible to get admission in St Xavier's College, Kolkata for B.Sc(H) if secured 90.2% in 12th CBSE Board exam? Cutoff marks for B.Sc(H) in this college?
  16. Minimum marks required to get English Honors at St Xaviers, Kolkata and at Jadavpur college, Kolkata?
  17. Date of forms for St.Xavier's College, kolkata? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. When is the time for admission in St. Xaviers College Kolkata? Percentage required to get admission? Procedure for admission?
29th November 2015, 05:54 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in St Xaviers college in Kolkata?

>> St. Xavier's College, Kolkata is a graduate and undergraduate college, founded in 1860 and is affiliated to the University of Calcutta.

>> Yes you are eligible to get admission in St Xaviers college in Kolkata.

>> For more information you can contact at the address as given below:::::::::>>>>>>

St Xaviers College
30 Park Street / 30, Mother Teresa Sarani,
Mullick Bazar, Park Street area, Kolkata, West Bengal 700016 ‎
033 2287 6035 ‎
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?