8th April 2012, 10:00 PM
roy gautam

How may I get admission forms of listed colleges? What's the admission procedure for the same?

Sir,
When the application forms for admission in Physics Honours will be available at the following colleges?
1)Presidency College,Kolkata
2) St.Xaviers College ,Kolkata
3) Moulana Azd College at Kolkata

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed to get admission in central school? -- [New]
  2. Whats the last date for submission of admission forms for joining M.Ed program? Is there any procedure of late submission?
  3. Procedure to get admission in Delhi B.Tech colleges?
  4. List of various B.Com colleges in Chandigarh? Procedure for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Admission procedure for getting best textile institute in India? Who conducts this exam and procedure of getting the forms?
  6. Procedure for admission in the following Marine Engineering Colleges? Date of sale of the forms?
  7. List of microbiology colleges in Pune? What is the procedure for admission in these colleges?
  8. Procedure of admission in DTU? What is the date of release of application form?
  9. What's the procedure for getting admission in colleges under Gujarat University?
  10. Procedure for admission into IICT? How can I get admission without filling the entrance exam forms?
  11. Does IP university offer M.Com?What is the procedure to take admission in IP university for M.Com
  12. Which are the colleges in Patiala offering B.Ed course? What is the criteria for admission?
  13. When will the admission form be available for UG course in Bachelor in Social Work? Procedure for admission?
  14. What is the procedure to get the admission details after B.E? Fee structure and the admission schedule?
  15. Admission in JU after scoring 326 rank in WBJEE? What is the admission procedure?
  16. Procedure to get admission in LLB after completing B.Com? Is there any entrance exam? List of colleges in India?
  17. Procedure to take admission in PEC? Criteria for admission? Is it UGC recognized?
  18. Procedure for admission in JBT Delhi? Is there admission on the basis of 12th marks? Date of sale of forms and from where can I get the forms?
24th May 2012, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get admission forms of listed colleges? What's the admission procedure for the same?

last date of availability of physis honours online form in precidency collage?
27th May 2012, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get admission forms of listed colleges? What's the admission procedure for the same?

when i get admission form for microbiology?
1st July 2012, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

what are the cut off marks for getting admission in the following colleges:
1.Presidency college
2.St. xaviers
3.j.d.birla
1st July 2012, 05:31 PM
BISMITH

Depending on your department/stream and subjects you can see the cutoff list of the colleges-

1-presidency college
http://www.presidencyadmission.net/UG2012/MeritList_PU_2012/meritlists_2012.htm

2-jd birla
http://www.jdbikolkata.in/merit-list.html

3-st.xaviers
http://www.sxccal.edu/admissions2012/LIST.htm
22nd July 2012, 03:08 AM
Unregistered

Please give information about m. A.
admission form in presidency university.
2nd June 2013, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

how to get admission in pharmacy colleges in kolkata ?
19th October 2013, 12:19 AM
Unregistered

what is the cut off for ST students in st.xavier mumbai for ba arts
15th December 2013, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

How may I get admission forms of listed college for science ?
10th June 2014, 12:44 AM
Unregistered

Which is best college in kolkata for b.com if i had scored only 63% from jac board
15th January 2020, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

WHEN WILL ADMISSION FORMS BE AVAILABLE FOR KOLKATA COLLAGES FOR BSC HONS STAT 2020.AND WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE FOR ADMISSION IN THESE COLLAGES
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?