3rd April 2015, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study M.Tech in Kerala if disqualified in GATE?

Sir,
I have disqualified in GATE. I have GATE scored 9.18.
I am studying B.Tech(Civil Engineering) in Calicut University.
My B.Tech score is 69%. Can I get admission in any college
of Kerala for M.Tech?

Related Questions:
  1. Can i secure seats in Kerala for M.Tech program without any valid GATE score? I have done B.Tech from Kerala University
  2. How to get admission in IIIT Kerala after passing B.Tech IT?
  3. Will I get admission in M.Tech in kerala after completing B.Tech from Kerala University?
  4. Am I eligible for M.Tech in Kerala? I've completed my B.Tech(EEE) in Kerala university
  5. Will I get admission for M.Tech in Kerala in aided or self financing institute with merit? I have completing B.Tech in Kerala University in EEE with non GATE
  6. How can I get admission in M.tech without qualifying GATE?
  7. M.Tech in 2011 after not appearing for GATE in 2011 and disqualified in 2010 exam?
  8. Syllabus, study material and the previous GATE question papers
  9. Am I eligible to get admission through Management Quota being a candidate having disqualified in Kerala Engineering Entrance Exam?
  10. Can we get M.Tech seat in any other IIT or NIT if the GATE score is qualified?
  11. How to get admission in M.Tech in Kerala? I have completed B.Tech in Anna University
  12. Is there any test other than GATE to take admission for M.Tech in Kerala?
  13. Eligibility and procedure to join M.Tech course?
  14. Will I get admission for M.Tech in government engineering college Kerala after scoring 365 in GATE, 26.67 marks in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
  15. Can I do M.Tech after B.E.? Is GATE compulsory?
  16. Will I get admission for M.Tech in Electrical in Kerala Government Colleges after scoring 334 in GATE? What was the last years cutoff?
  17. How to take admission in M.Tech after qualifying GATE in EEE stream?
  18. M.tech CS Admission in Kerala without a valid GATE score? -- [Most Discussed]
20th April 2015, 12:17 AM
Tanveer2308

Default Re: Can I get admission to study M.Tech in Kerala if disqualified in GATE?

Yes you can get college for M tech if you didn't clear GATE.
You can't get reputed college for M tech. Because you didn't crack the GATE exam.
But yes there are a lot of private college which are affiliated to university in which you can get admission easily. You don't have any need to crack the GATE exam.
But before taking admission check that whether university is UGC and AICTE approved. If university is not approved then don't take admission.
And if you want to take admission in reputed college then drop this year,prepare well and crack GATE next year and get reputed college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?