7th April 2011, 11:23 PM
sumi88

Can I get admission in Kerala in M.Tech course with ECE stream through GATE? I have scored 120 marks in GATE

can i get admission to m.tech in any electronics and communication branches in kerala with a gate score of 120?
please reply soon..

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission with 16 marks in GATE? -- [New]
  2. Can I get admission if secured 32076 rank in GATE-ECE being an OBC student?
  3. Can I get admission if secured 3183 AIR in GATE-ECE?
  4. In which college can I get admission after scoring 26.33 marks in GATE?
  5. How to get admission in GATE? I have scored 33 marks in GATE in ECE
  6. What are the chances of getting a government seat for M.Tech in or outside Kerala after scoring 298 marks in GATE wih CSE stream?
  7. In which college of Tamil Nadu I will get admission if secured 31384 AIR in GATE(ECE) being an OBC student? In which company I can apply for job with GATE score?
  8. How should I prepare for GATE? I have scored 55 marks in GATE
  9. How to take admission in M.Tech after qualifying GATE in EEE stream?
  10. In which Government Colleges I can apply for M.Tech course having scored 32.67 marks and 87.70 percentile in GATE Exam with CS stream?
  11. Can I get admission for M.Tech in IIT having scored 34.33 marks in GATE Exam with a score of 348 being a candidate from SC category?
  12. Can i secure seats in Kerala for M.Tech program without any valid GATE score? I have done B.Tech from Kerala University
  13. Expected GATE rank and chances in admission to IITs after marks withing 49-52?
  14. what is the difference between IES & Engineering Examination in UPSC? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I get admission for M.Tech course having scored 378 in GATE Exam with EC stream?
  16. What is the GATE cutoff in merit list for M.Tech admission in COEP Pune in ECE stream?
  17. How to take admission in M.Tech in CS stream? I have scored 30.67 marks and 440 GATE score
  18. Can I get admission in Osmania University if scored 27 marks in GATE-ECE being a ST student? Should I have to appear in PGECET?

5th April 2015, 06:05 AM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get admission in Kerala in M.Tech course with ECE stream through GATE? I have scored 120 marks in GATE

Yes off-course you will get the admission in a top class institution in M.tech after such a great marks in GATE because in GATE your marks shows your name will be in Merit list because in GATE cut off starts for 30 and that's varies from category to category as in OBC, general, Sc/ST or SBC.

After qualifying this exam now you have to register for online counselling where you have to filled out your choices and stream that you want to select for M.tech and i think even you can got an IIT institute because the candidates passed the B.tech from IIT does not pursue for M.tech because they got better job after B.tech for further study only candidates goes who are interested in research work.

Collages offers this course in master degree programin Kerla are-

** Amrita University

** National institute of technology, Calicut

** Collage of engineering, Thiruvananthapuram

** Government engineering collage, Thrissur

** Model engineering collage, Kochi

** MES collage of engineering,Malappuram

** Rajiv gandhi institute of technology, Kottyam

** Saintgits collage of engineering,

** St. Joseph,s collage of engineering and technology, Kottyam

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?