29th May 2012, 10:18 PM
duam

Can I get admission without sitting in CLAT?

My daughter is in 4th semi-star in Jalpaiguri Law college which is under N.B. university, West Bengal. She got admission with out sitting in CLAT. So, I like ti know whether she will face any problem in futher or admission is ok.

2nd June 2012, 04:09 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission without sitting in CLAT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by duam View Post
My daughter is in 4th semi-star in Jalpaiguri Law college which is under N.B. university, West Bengal. She got admission with out sitting in CLAT. So, I like ti know whether she will face any problem in futher or admission is ok.
Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) is conducted jointly by fourteen national law universities of India and is regulated by Bar Council of India. In order to get admission in any of the participating national law university, candidate needs to qualify the Common Law Admission Test but qualifying this test is not mandatory to get admission in any other universities/law colleges offering LLB Program.

North Bengal University is recognized by most of the educational and professional regulatory bodies of India, including Bar Council of India and therefore, degree awarded by this university in Law will be considered equivalent to law degree awarded by any other recognized law colleges/universities. Since your daughter is pursuing law program from Jalpaiguri Law College, she will be considered eligible to enroll as an advocate and practice in the court of law after completion of the course.
25th August 2012, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

I am a 12th passed student with 52.8%.I want to study in law,but my DOB is 17/11/1992 & i am in obc category,so i am not eligible for clat.what can i do for admission in HNLU?
16th March 2014, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

sir i have dne my graduatn frm hnb garhwal university wd 59 percnt...i have dne bsc wd pcm as my subjcts....am i eligble for llb, i have nt appeard for Clat niethr i wnt to drop ths year?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?