8th May 2014, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

Which course should I opt as my career after 12th Arts?

i"ve passed my 2 with arts, which course should I opt as my career am totally confused and feeling like hell out of it.

Related Questions:
  1. What scope is there in Arts stream? Different courses after studying 12th Arts?
  2. Which course should I opt after 12th Arts? Am I eligible to do BCA after completing 12th Arts?
  3. What are the available scopes for arts stream students? What course should I opt after 12th? Can I opt mass communication course after 12th?
  4. What course should I opt as a career after 12th(Arts)? I have 51% marks in 12th(Arts) with economics as one of the main subject
  5. What should I opt for better career opportunities after my 12th(Arts)? List of the top colleges for the same?
  6. Which career should I opt after passing 12th commerce?
  7. Best option available after passing 10th?
  8. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for archaeologists? Should I opt this course as my career?
  9. Which will be better choice for me after the completion of BA Honors among MA, B.Ed, BTC and MBA?
  10. What career options are available after 12th in arts stream?
  11. Career options after the completion of 12th with Arts? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Last 5 years question papers for science? I have completed my MSc and B.Ed
  13. Last 10 years CBSE PMT question papers?
  14. I need to take arts or science stream in 12th for pursuing bachelors in fine arts?
  15. What job oriented course should I opt? I have done my 12th with compound arts(Arts+Math) stream
  16. What are the career options in Army after completing 12th from arts stream?
  17. Which stream should I opt after completing 12th Arts so as to opt for IAS?
  18. What should I opt after 12th so as to pursue the career as Astro Researcher in ISRO?
10th May 2014, 07:11 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which course should I opt as my career after 12th Arts?

After 12th Arts there are many courses and they have also good scopes. If you have done 12th with good marks then you can apply for many courses and after that you can apply for the job in many places related to your course and there you may get good salary also.

So, Here are some courses in which you can apply after the 12th with Arts:
BA
BBA
BCA
Hotel management
CA
CS

These are best courses for which you can apply after the 12th Arts and i think all courses are best for your career and i think you should choose BCA or BBA for your career. And after that you can apply for the master degree after that you may get good job in many companies which are related to your field.

And in these days MBA has good scope and after BBA you can apply for the MBA course. This is best for your career and you can also apply for the BCA and after that MCA. This is best for your career.
15th April 2015, 05:41 PM
amanshrivastava98

Default Re: Which course should I opt as my career after 12th Arts?

As an arts student the best career option for you would be Law.

For which you have to appear for CLAT.

CLAT >>>> Common Law Admission Test.

If you appear in CLAT and secure a good rank in that then you will be given admission in any of the National Law Universities across the country for a 5 years BA-LLB degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?