27th May 2015, 01:00 AM
Unregistered

Application procedure for bachelors in law and eligibility for the same?

How to apply in bachlors degree in law what should be the qualifications. I am very interested to build my career in law sector.

Please reply me

28th May 2015, 09:28 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Application procedure for bachelors in law and eligibility for the same?

It i nice that you want to take admission into Law course. You have to apply CLAT exam.

CLAT exam stands for Common Law Admission Test. The Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) 2010 will be conducted for admission to the undergraduate programme at eleven National Law Universities.

Eligibility:

12th standard from a recognized university with at least 50% marks or its equivalent examination.

Your age should not more than 20 years in case of General/OBC

22 years for SC/ST candidates

Appearing in 12th standard are also eligible for CLAT exam.

Candidate with compartment/supplementary in any subject in the qualifying examination will not be eligible for admission.
28th May 2015, 10:20 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Application procedure for bachelors in law and eligibility for the same?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How to apply in bachlors degree in law what should be the qualifications. I am very interested to build my career in law sector.

Please reply me

Bachelor of Law is a under graduate course and this course can be done as 3 year or 5 years course. By doing this course the candidate can join in as a lawyer. If you are doing LLB it is 5 years and for Bachelor of Law it is 3 years.

Eligibility Needed:

# Candidate should have completed a a degree such as B.com/ B.A/ B.sc with at least 40% aggregate and there are relaxation for other category candidates.

You need to write the entrance exam such as:
  • Common Law Admission Test (CLAT)
  • All India Law Entrance Test (AILET)
  • LSAT
  • Symbiosis Entrance Test (SET)

to get admission in this course.

TOP COLLEGES FOR B.L in INDIA:
  • National Law School of India University, Bangalore
  • Campus Law Centre, Delhi University
  • National Law Institute University
  • Symbiosis Law School
  • ILS Law College
  • Rajiv Gandhi School of Intellectual Property Law, IIT Kharagpur
  • Gujarat National Law University
  • Faculty of Law Banaras Hindu University
  • Hidayatullah National Law University
  • Get Brochure
  • School of Law Christ University (SLCU)
29th May 2015, 12:44 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Please reply me
If you want to make your career in the field of Law then you must start your career by pursuing a Bachelor of Law (LLB), which is three years professional course which is divided into six semesters. Those candidates who are interested to pursue for LLB, then the candidate must complete a Bachelor degree in any discipline with 50% of marks from a recognized university. Usually the prominent Law institutes in Indian conduct entrance examination for the admission process.

The Application form for LLB program will be available from the respective university counter office. The applicant may also download the application form from the official website of the respective university. The admission notification for LLB will be released during the month of March/April. Please, visit the concerned university in order to get more details admission process.

1 National Academy of Legal Studies and Research University (NALSAR)
Justice City,Shameerpet, R.R. District,, Hyderabad
040-23498104/ 23498115

2 National Law School of India University(NLSIU)
Nagarbhavi, Bangalore
080-23160532/23492646

3 Campus Law Centre, University of Delhi
Chhatra Marg, University of Delhi, Delhi
011-27667483/27940296/27667483

4 The W.B. National University of Juridical Sciences(NUJS)
12 LB Block,Salt Lake, Kolkata
033-23357379

5 National Law Institute University(NLIU)
Kerwa Dam Road, Bhopal
0755-2696717

6 Gujarat National Law University
E-4, GIDC Electronics Estate, Sector-26, Gandhinagar
079-23287157/23287158

7 Symbiosis Society’s Law College
Senapati Bapat Road, Pune
020-25655114/ 25653943
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?