22nd December 2014, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

Importance of CLAT to study in Law College?

Hello
I want to know that is clat exam
important to take admission in law college?
how is clat useful for further studies?
please reply immediately

24th December 2014, 07:30 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Importance of CLAT to study in Law College?

CLAT is Common Law Admission Test which is the most challenging profession selected by candidates who wish their career in LAW sector. CLAT exam is national level entrance examination and centralized for admission to major National Law Universities (NLUs). We all know that due to the difficulty of laws, many candidates do not go for these law courses. So we can say that there is good demand for law students either as lawyers or judges. Of course, CLAT exam is important and is national level entrance examination to pursue law courses in National Law Universities NLUs. There are 16 NLUs participating CLAT and accepting CLAT score for giving admission to suitable and dynamic candidates.

How CLAT is Useful:

After passing CLAT examination, you can get admission in any of the following National Law Universities to continue your studies in Law stream. After completion of Law courses in NLUs you may get good placements in the campus itself by the completion of your studies. You can then even become successful LAWYER and JUDGE and you may even reach higher positions there after like High court lawyer, chief justice, Solicitor general, Legal advisor and more.

CLAT Participating Universities:

There are total of 16 NLUs National Law Universities conducted on rotation. The universities list is given below, they are RGNUL Patiala, GNLU Gandhinagar, HNLU Raipur, NLSIU Bangalore, WBNUJS Kolkata, NALSAR Hyderabad, NLU Jodhpur, NLIU Bhopal, RMLNLU Lucknow, TNNLS Tiruchirapalli, NLUJAA Guwahati, NLUO Cuttack, NUALS Kochi, CNLU Patna, DSNLU Visakhapatnam, NUSRL Ranchi.

For More CLAT Details: http://clat.ac.in
24th December 2014, 01:34 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, passing CLAT exam is very important for you to get admission in Law Colleges. The better you score in CLAT, the better University you will get yourself into.

Importance of CLAT:

You can get into good Law Universities after clearing CLAT exam. Later, after completing your course you might get good jobs and can become a successful Lawyer and later on with years of experience you can even become a Judge, not only a Lawyer and Judge, you might even pursue a career as a Chief Justice, Legal advisor, etc
26th December 2017, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

Would I get placement automatically after completing clay course from govt. College?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?