4th June 2014, 08:50 PM
gursew

Can I get admissioni n BAMS after passing 12th with 73.33% marks

i have passed my 12 with 73.33% marks can i get admission n b a m s

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get admission in BAMS college after passing 75 marks in CET?
  2. Will I get admission for BAMS after scoring 90 marks in ASSOCET?
  3. Can I get admission to BAMS after scoring 128 marks?
  4. Last date of BAMS admission and admission procedure? What is the cutoff list? Minimum requirements of marks in 12th and CET for admission in BAMS?
  5. Can I get BAMS college with 85 marks? Number of seats available for the same in Maharashtra?
  6. What is the best option for me after passing 12th science with Biology?
  7. How can I take admission in BAMS? I have passed 12th class in science stream
  8. Last date for BAMS and Physiotherapy admissions? Minimum marks required and cutoff list?
  9. Can we do BSc along with BAMS? Can I do BSc along with BAMS?
  10. What is the cutoff list of BAMS? Will I get admission for BAMS in Shree Ayurvedic Mahavidyalaya having 126 marks in MHT CET
  11. How to take admission in government college for BDS/BAMS? I have scored 93 marks in MHT CET and 179 in PCB group in 12th
  12. How to get permanent government jobs in NRM after passing BAMS last year?
  13. What can I do for CS foundation?
  14. Can I get admission in BAMS college after scoring 115 marks in MHT CET?
  15. How to take admission in BAMS colleges in Maharashtra after scoring 68 marks in MHT CET?
  16. Can I do IPS after passing 12th with commerce? Which degree do I have to obtain after 12th? Maximum marks required in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Admission in BAMS after scoring 97 marks in ASSO CET? List of first selection list of BAMS of AMUPMDC?
  18. Cutoff rank for BAMS college? How to get admission in government BAMS college?
4th October 2015, 06:10 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: Can I get admissioni n BAMS after passing 12th with 73.33% marks

** BAMS stands for Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine & Surgery.

** Yes you can get admission in BAMS after passing 12th with 73.33% marks.

** For BAMS course, Candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination, with Physics, Chemistry, Biology with minimum of 70 percent.

** Selection to the B.A.M.S. degree course is based on marks secured in the final merit i.e. total marks aggregated in the final exams of 10+2 and the entrance exam.

** Candidate also possess good communication and counselling skills and ability to make pivotal decisions after weighing up relevant factors.
5th October 2015, 05:07 PM
H Rimmy

Default Re: Can I get admissioni n BAMS after passing 12th with 73.33% marks

Yes definitely you can get admission in BAMS after completion of 12th with minimum 55-60% marks subjects of Physics,Maths,Chemistry & Biology.

Here you mentioned you got 73.33% marks in 12th then it is good for you if you apply for BAMS.To get admission in BAMS you have also to appear entrance exam ,If you get good scores in this exam then you definitely get admission in better colleges for BAMS(Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine & Surgery)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?