8th August 2013, 01:15 PM
Uttam Tewari

How can I take admission in BAMS? I have passed 12th class in science stream

I want to admission in BAMS.I passed 12th class in seience steam with 49.6%.any age limitation to admission in BAMS. I am 34 yrs old. entrance exam must.tell me best college in W/B. How much money spent. plz. give me best suggestion as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What is BAMS or BHMS? I am a student of science stream and have just passed my 12th with 60%
  2. Can I take admission in MLT or Radiology after passing class 12th with science stream without Biology
  3. How to get admission for BCA course in IGNOU after completion of 12th Class in Science stream with 48% of marks?
  4. How to become a district court judge? I have passed 12th class with science stream
  5. How to crack IIT after passing 11th standard?
  6. How can I take admission in medical college? I have passed 12th in science stream
  7. Admission in Canada's best university after passing 12th science stream? -- [New]
  8. How to improve my 12th percentage? I have passed 12th with 63% in science
  9. How to take admission in Dehradun Petroleum college? I have passed 12th with science stream
  10. How to take admission in BHU for graduation in science stream?
  11. Can I get admission in BCA after scoring 46% in science stream? I am 12th passed -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What should I do now being a candidate having completed 12th class with Science stream with 46% in the year of 2008?
  13. Am I eligible to get admission for B.Sc Science after completion of 12th Class in Science in the year of 2007?
  14. Can I do BCA course in Distance Learning after completion of 12th class with Science stream with 35% of marks?
  15. Am I eligible for AIEEE after passing class 12th exam with 55.6% in science stream
  16. Transfer from Science to Commerce stream in class 12?
  17. Which books should I refer for class 12th? I am from science stream(PCM)
  18. Which stream is best to take in class 11 having least interest in Maths?
30th June 2015, 06:10 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I take admission in BAMS? I have passed 12th class in science stream

You are not eligible to pursue BAMS degree with marks secured by you in the 12th exam .

BAMS stands for Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine & Surgery.

The eligibility criteria for pursuing a B.A.M.S. degree are as under:-

The candidate should have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination, with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Sanskrit as subjects studied.

The candidate should secure reasonably high percentage of marks in aggregate in 12th examination.

The full duration of the degree is 6 ½ years which includes includes one year of internship also.

The minimum age limit to apply for BAMS degree is from 17 years .
19th September 2015, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I take admission in BAMS? I have passed 12th class in science stream

I want to admission in BAMS. I passed 12th & B.A. in Arts steam with 56%.I am 26 yrs old. this situation my addmission is possibble in BAMS. Plz reply soon
6th March 2022, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in bams collage I am not study sanskrit in 6 ,7,8 and ia also pass 12 science without sanskrit
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?