17th March 2011, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admitted for M.Tech course after scoring 27 marks in GATE?

CAN i get chance in mtech as i have the gate marks 27 i.e just above the qualifiying marks(26.08)?

18th March 2011, 10:29 AM
rks@estate
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get admitted for M.Tech course after scoring 27 marks in GATE?

Hello,

NO, you cannot get admission for M.Tech. course after scoring 27 marks in GATE.

Try nexy year for GATE.

or

On the merit basis of B.E. or B.Tech, you can take admission in M.Tech. course.

Good Wishes
18th March 2011, 10:54 AM
soumyasmruti

Location: Flat No:- 205, Omm Ville, Shree vihar, BHUBANESWAR, Orissa, India
Default Re: Can I get admitted for M.Tech course after scoring 27 marks in GATE?

Yes you can get admitted to various private universities across the country but it is difficult to get into IIT's and NIT's.
As you have cleared the cut off marks you are also eligible for GATE scholarship from the respective college where you join.
18th March 2011, 10:55 AM
soumyasmruti

Location: Flat No:- 205, Omm Ville, Shree vihar, BHUBANESWAR, Orissa, India

Yes you can get admitted to various private universities across the country but it is difficult to get into IIT's and NIT's.
As you have cleared the cut off marks you are also eligible for GATE scholarship from the respective college where you join.
8th April 2011, 04:38 PM
strange_rahul
Senior Member+

Cool Re: Can I get admitted for M.Tech course after scoring 27 marks in GATE?

sorry to say dear you can not get M.Tech course in governoment universities or colleges after scoring 27 marks in GATE.....however you will get private universities or college......i think you need to prepare again for next year gate examination...good luck for next time..
11th April 2011, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

i have got 32 marks in ME .which colleges i suppose to apply?
14th April 2011, 03:53 PM
zeeshan87
Senior Member+

congarts you can surely continue your dream, with this marks surely good colleges of your state is gettable with stipends.
17th September 2011, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

I am in SC category and how many marks should i get in GATE exam for govt. mtech college. I am in electrical engg. student.
29th February 2012, 10:11 PM
puchu007

sorry to say dear you can not get M.Tech course in governoment universities or colleges after scoring 27 marks in GATE.....however you will get private universities or college......i think you need to prepare again for next year gate examination...good luck for next time..
16th March 2012, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

hi i am studying cs .........i got 30.67 marks in gate and my gate score is 289.........
which college i would get admission?
25th October 2013, 12:47 PM
Ravinderiiit123

Yes you can get admission in M.tech courses with your scoring and gate score above you mentioned..
check the list of colleges offered to your gate score.
according to that attend to counselling process to those colleges to alloted dates.
if get seat in that college you can do your desired course....
30th March 2014, 09:05 AM
Unregistered

hello sir ,, please suggest me after gate score 29 which goverment college i can apply in maharashtra????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?