19th August 2020, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

Can I get any kind of job in Indian Defence at the age of 22 years?

I have attempted 10th exam, but I failed in that. Now, my age is 22 years. Can I get job in Indian Defence? Any of the three wings i.e., Army or Navy or Air Force in any department at any post?

21st August 2020, 12:14 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I get any kind of job in Indian Defence at the age of 22 years?

To join defence candidate must be 10th pass. So you are not eligible for Defence services.
First of all clear your matriculation than you will be eligible for Indian Army Sainik Recruitment.
21st August 2020, 08:20 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get any kind of job in Indian Defence at the age of 22 years?

The minimum required educational qualification to join Indian Army is std 10th but as you have not qualified std 10th, you are not eligible for recruitment in Indian Army.

Although examination is conducted for recruitment, but you must possess the minimum required educational qualification.
23rd August 2020, 09:34 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Unhappy Re: Can I get any kind of job in Indian Defence at the age of 22 years?

Can I get any kind of job in Indian Defence at the age of 22 years

The Indian Defence has invited online applications from eligible candidates to fill up various soldier vacancies. Candidates who are aged between 17-23 years and have passed 10th Class and 12th Class or B.Sc can apply.

For joining the army after graduation, you have to appear for the CDSE ( Combined Defence Services Exam.) But, the age limit to join the army through CDSE is 24. But you can apply for Indian Navy or the Air Force for which the age limit is 25
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?