24th August 2013, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

What kind of job can I get in National Defence? I am a E&C engineer

Hi sir, I am an E&C ENGINEER....This year i have passed out.......if i am an E &C Engineer what kind of job i can get in National Defence......and what kind of questions i should prepare for the interviews ..........

22nd March 2014, 01:49 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What kind of job can I get in National Defence? I am a E&C engineer

On completion of your engineering, you can always get into Indian Army. You can also join Indian Military Academy or Officers Training Academy after completion of graduation. There are medical and physical standards to be met for joining the Indian Army. Candidate must have scored a minimum of 50% marks in the higher secondary examination and atleast, have 40% in Biology, Physics, Chemistry, English. During the time of admission, he should be 17 1/2 years and must not be over 23 years of age. After or during the +2 tenure, interested candidates need to write NDA Exam for the Army wing of National Defense Academy. Candidates willing to join Indian Army through NDA Exam do not need to have studied Mathematics in the higher secondary level. There will be a compulsory paper of Mathematics in the NDA Exam, conducted by Union Public Service Commission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?