27th February 2012, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

What kind of Job Opportunities am I eligible in Defence being a Law student?

sir.
i am a law student now. i am intrested to join defence so what kind of oportunity can i get in defence on the basis of my degree....?

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities providing correspondence course in law after passing 2nd year? Will I be eligible for legal career as in defence or in civil? I'm a student of NDA(Khadagwasla)
  2. How may I take admission in 3 years law degree through correspondence? What's the eligibility criteria? I'm a student of National defence academy(Khadagwasla)
  3. What are the opportunities in Defence for law graduates?
  4. What are the defence job opportunities after doing B.Tech in IT stream?
  5. Can I join correspondence course in law after passing two years of graduation? Will it be useful for finding jobs in civil or defense?
  6. What are the job opportunities in Defence Services for Nursing graduate? -- [New]
  7. What kind of job can I get in National Defence? I am a E&C engineer
  8. Will it be worth to do MBA in international business in UK? What will be the job opportunities of Law+MBA course?
  9. What kind of jobs are suitable for 12th passed student? Where I will get job?
  10. Information for the entrance exam of Law in Kolkata? What kind of preparation is needed?
  11. Am I eligible to get a job in defence field if I am currently working in a software company?
  12. Are BIPC students eligible for national defence academy?
  13. How to join defence job after after passing MCA? I am 27 years old
  14. Information about the job opportunities after passing BSc Ag? What kind of job can I get? Is it good for girls?
  15. Are there any job opportunities in government sector? I am serving in Defence and I have completed my PG
  16. Which is best course to study after 12th to get Central Government or Defence job?
  17. Opportunities for a management career in defence? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Job opportunities and placement of Ftpfdst course from C-DAC Bangaluru?
29th February 2012, 08:49 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of Job Opportunities am I eligible in Defence being a Law student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir.
i am a law student now. i am intrested to join defence so what kind of oportunity can i get in defence on the basis of my degree....?
Being a Law Graduate, one can join the defense forces of India as follows:

Indian Army- Law graduates who have scored a minimum of 55% in the LLB program are eligible to join the Judge Advocate Generals Department (JAG Department).
The minimum eligible age to apply for the same is 21 years and the maximum age limit is 27 years.

Indian Air Force- Since there is no specific position or department for law graduates in Indian Air Force, one may still join the Administrative as well as the Logistics Branch. To be considered eligible, the candidate must have scored a minimum of 60% in the qualifying exam.
The minimum eligible age is 20 years and the maximum age limit is 25 years.

Indian Navy- A Law Graduate may join Indian Navy as Law Cadre. To be eligible for the position, one must have completed LLB from a recognized law universities. There is no percentage criteria to apply for the same.
The minimum eligible age is 22 years and the maximum age limit is 28 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?