9th March 2016, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

Details of UPSC Indian Defence Estate Services recruitment? What kind of candidates can apply for this?

Hello Sir,
Kindly inform me about Indian Defence Estate Services. I want to know about this recruitment of UPSC. What is this recruitment all about and what kind of candidate can apply for this recruitment?

26th March 2016, 10:10 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details of UPSC Indian Defence Estate Services recruitment? What kind of candidates can apply for this?

Details of UPSC Indian Defense Estate Services Recruitment:

Indian Defence Estate Services Recruitment Examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). The minimum qualification required for the service of Indian Defense Estate Services Recruitment Examination is given below.

>> The basic qualification required for this IDES service is same as that of IAS and IPS Examination. i.e., Graduation PASS in any discipline is required to be eligible. So candidates who successfully pass their Graduation are eligible to apply for IDES Service Recruitment.

>> To join IDES, IAS, IPS one must need to write CSAT (Civil Services Aptitude Test) which is conducted by Union Public Service Commission.

>> Based on the marks and rank you secure you may get allotment to the Indian Foreign Service.

>> The service Hierarchy includes Junior Time Scale, Senior Time Scale, Junior Administrative Grade, Selection Grade, Senior Administrative Grade, Higher Administrative Grade and Director General of Defence Estates.
27th January 2021, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details of UPSC Indian Defence Estate Services recruitment? What kind of candidates can apply for this?

Can a physically disabled person get IDES
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?