21st November 2016, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

Can I get any teaching job after B.Tech in biotechnology?

Can I get a teaching job after completing B.Tech in biotechnology? Or do I have to complete my M.Tech in biotechnology for that, If I want to be a lecturer in engineering colleges.

21st November 2016, 06:41 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get any teaching job after B.Tech in biotechnology?

To become lecturer in Engineering college after Btech you have to pursue Mtech in Biotechnology only then you are eligible to appear in NET examination. This National eligibility test to be taken in the subject in which you have expertise and have pursued your masters degree programs. This test conducted by University Grant Commission and those who do not qualified this test are not considered eligible to apply for the lecturers position in any recognised university or college located anywhere in India. You must have completed your masters degree at least 55% marks if you belong to general category and candidates belonging to SC and ST categories must have scored minimum of 50% marks in the same.
23rd November 2016, 07:48 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get any teaching job after B.Tech in biotechnology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I get a teaching job after completing B.Tech in biotechnology? Or do I have to complete my M.Tech in biotechnology for that, If I want to be a lecturer in engineering colleges.
After completion of B.Tech in Biotechnology, you are eligible for lecturer in government polytechnic college.

Those candidates who have completed B.Tech degree from a recognized university are eligible for lecturer post in diploma college.

Your age should be above 18 years old.

Lecturer post in Diploma college is conducted by PSC.

If you have completed masters degree in Biotechnology with above 55% marks then you are eligible for UGC NET and SET exam which is conducted for lecturer post government degree college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?