13th April 2018, 01:26 AM
Unregistered

Can I get Bachelor of Veterinary Science admission in Veterinary College, Shivamogga with 75% in 12th?

Hello everyone, I have scored 75% marks in my 12th Board exam. I am interested to study Bachelor of Veterinary Science in Veterinary College, Shivamogga. Can I get admission or not? Please tell me immediately.

20th April 2018, 09:29 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I get Bachelor of Veterinary Science admission in Veterinary College, Shivamogga with 75% in 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I have scored 75% marks in my 12th Board exam. I am interested to study Bachelor of Veterinary Science in Veterinary College, Shivamogga. Can I get admission or not? Please tell me immediately.
The minimum eligibility for admission to Bachelor in Veterinary Science degree programme is 50% aggregate marks in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English (10+2 or its equivalent course)

For taking admission to the bachelor degree programme you need to download an application form which is available in the official website of Veternary College, Shivamogga. Along with an application form candidate need to send the following documents :

- Bio-data as per the format enclosed (affixing their recent passport size photographs)

- 10+2 educational certificate or its equivalent and proof of age.

- Processing fee is Rs 2000/-

Official Website : http://kvafsu.edu.in/admission.html
22nd June 2019, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get Bachelor of Veterinary Science admission in Veterinary College, Shivamogga with 75% in 12th?

Can I get a veterinary in diploma seat..I have passed my intermediate with 90% in 2018 but I have been disqualified for NEET&EAMCET?????now am thinking to join diploma veterinary with 10th standard.....I have scored 90% in My SSC
8th February 2020, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir i complited mpc 12th can i eligible to vetan diplemo 12th 60%u2105 marks
Please tell me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?