19th February 2018, 03:53 AM
richika yadav

What is the maximum age limit for taking admission in Bachelor of Veterinary Science?

My age will be 33 on 7 may 2018 and I want to take admission in Bachelor of Veterinary Science course in any college of India. Is there any college where age is no bar for taking admission in bachelor of Veterinary Science?

27th February 2018, 08:05 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the maximum age limit for taking admission in Bachelor of Veterinary Science?

The basic educational qualification required generally varies from college to college. But in general, there is no certain age criteria required in order to be eligible for getting admission into Bachelor of Veterinary Science course.

The minimum educational qualification required is 12th Class in 10+2 pattern from a recognized university with minimum 50% marks. There are several colleges that are offering this Bachelor of Veterinary Science course. They are,

>> Birsa Agricultural University
http://www.bauranchi.org/

>> Veterinary College and Research Institute, Tamil Nadu
http://www.tanuvas.tn.nic.in/vcrinkl.html

>> Rajasthan University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences, Bikaner
http://rajuvas.org/

>> National Research Center on Mithun, Dimapur..etc.,
http://www.nrcmithun.res.in/
27th February 2018, 08:55 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the maximum age limit for taking admission in Bachelor of Veterinary Science?

The maximum age limit for taking admission in Bachelor of Veterinary Science course is 25 years as on 31st December of the year of examination. Upper age relaxation is applicable to reserved category candidates as per government rules to take admission in Bachelor of Veterinary Science course. Since, you are 33 years old, you are not eligible to get admission for pursuing Bachelor of Veterinary Science course.
27th February 2018, 09:21 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

AIPVT which stands for All India Pre Veterinary Entrance Test. From 2017, AIPVT was replaced by National Eligibility cum Entrance Test. Now admission in Bachelor of Veterinary Science is done on basis of rank secured in NEET exam.

The eligibility criteria for NEET exam:

1. The age criteria for exam is 17-25 years. Upper age relaxation of three years to OBC and five years to SC/ST candidates.

At age of 33 years, you can not apply for Bachelor of Veterinary Science course.
15th March 2018, 01:50 PM
radha 2
Senior Member+

Age criteria for admission in bachelor of veterinary science

Candidate should be between in 17 to 25 years.

So, you are not eligible for this course
10th March 2019, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

I am 33 years old i want to become a vet now. Pls confirm if this is possible. I am graduate in arts. I am ready to complete my 11 th and 12th from private college.
27th July 2019, 02:49 AM
Unregistered

I am 37 year old I want to become a vet now
28th July 2019, 01:40 AM
mani98

The maximum age limit for taking admission in Bachelor of Veterinary Science course is 25 years as on 31st December of the year of examination.
5th January 2020, 02:56 AM
Unregistered

I am 27 year old i taking admission to bvsc is this possible
7th May 2020, 01:32 AM
Unregistered

What is the upper age limit for B.A.M.S admission in general category?
29th July 2020, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

My brother date of birth is 25/01/1983
He is Graduate with B.Sc. (Biology)
He is practicing private with vet.
Can he attempt the Veterinary Course in this Age??
17th October 2020, 06:36 AM
Unregistered

Arrow Re: What is the maximum age limit for taking admission in Bachelor of Veterinary Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY View Post
AIPVT which stands for All India Pre Veterinary Entrance Test. From 2017, AIPVT was replaced by National Eligibility cum Entrance Test. Now admission in Bachelor of Veterinary Science is done on basis of rank secured in NEET exam.

The eligibility criteria for NEET exam:
I
1. The age criteria for exam is 17-25 years. Upper age relaxation of three years to OBC and five years to SC/ST candidates.

At age of 33 years, you can not apply for Bachelor of Veterinary Science course.
1.Your getting admission in b. V. Sc but you should fill write petition in high court because admissions done by neet 2020 score so no age limit for neet and the bvsc admissions under neet sc says no bar for neet
2.you also getting admission in singhania university jhujhunu rajsthan in b. V. Sc by neet score
17th October 2020, 06:41 AM
Unregistered

The private university in india govt want free for Ruining all courses and also. Free control of council then everyone educate our intrast each person derm is true
6th December 2020, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

My age 33 bsc zoology study finishing 2007
now at work I am try to vet course any chance
3rd October 2021, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

What is the age limit for vet admission im 23yrs old in open category
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?