5th May 2017, 05:53 PM
Prajwal u

Marks required in KCET to get BVSc or AH course? Which course is better among them?

Sir, I have taken PCMB in PUC and my 2nd PUC main exam has finished and waiting for my result and I have also written KCET and waiting for result what is the minimum result required for bvsc and AH and what is the best course with lower marks please send the answer.

15th June 2017, 11:24 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Marks required in KCET to get BVSc or AH course? Which course is better among them?

=> As per my suggestion you can go for Bachelor of Veterinary Science.

=> Bachelor of Veterinary Science is an undergraduate Veterinary Science Course.

=> The duration of this course is four and half years.

=> For getting admission into this course you have to score your KCET rank in between 4000 to 6000.

=> The admission of candidate will be done on the basis of entrance examination.
5th May 2018, 10:37 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Marks required in KCET to get BVSc or AH course? Which course is better among them?

I have 95.33%in PCB of 2nd puc 2018 & 104 marks in PCB ofKCET-2018.I am 2A category student with agree quota.can I get BVSc seat in karnataka
24th May 2018, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

Sir I have scored 94.5% in PUC and I have taken pcmb and my PCB score in kcet 2018 is 99.can I get seat for bvsc in government veterinary college
7th June 2018, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

Sir I have scored 80.5 in puc and I have taken pcmb and my pcmb in kcet2018 is 80 can I get seat for bvsc in Bangalore college
18th March 2019, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

What is the percentage required to take veterinary course in second puc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?