21st August 2011, 05:48 PM

After completing graduation(BBA) from GGSIPU with 55%-65% in all subjects how much will be my salary?

"hi i am Nanda b.pandey my query is that,how much salary package i'll be having after completing my graduation (bba) from guru govind singh indraprastha university, delhi with 55-65% marks in all subjects...please rply as soon as possible.............

10th December 2011, 10:53 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After completing graduation(BBA) from GGSIPU with 55%-65% in all subjects how much will be my salary?

Hello Friend,
Salary doesn't depend upon your educational percentage. Its one of the criteria for seekers of job. It helps you in getting shortlisted for either written test or interviews. Salary depends upon various factors like the company you are working and in which tier city, it depends upon the job profile, it depends upon experience in corresponding field, it depends upon your knowledge and skill and so on. As a graduate first of all choose what interests you and where you would like to work. Generally as a fresher you might get some in house jobs where the salary in the beginning is generally between Rs.5000 to Rs.10000 per month or some sales related job with financial companies where your salary will be between Rs.10000 to Rs. 15000.

regards
11th January 2012, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: After completing graduation(BBA) from GGSIPU with 55%-65% in all subjects how much will be my salary?

Can i do interior designing after bba?
16th March 2012, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

i completed greduetion B.B.A.from teerthanke mahaveer univercity with98present so i will do the job and over time iwant to my salery 20000to 30000so i ll wait
10th June 2012, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

Restected, sir I want to get job after B.B.A so what will do to get the job.
21st June 2012, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

what is the career prospects after doing bba(B&I) from IP university.
28th September 2012, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

Hi,i am a BBA 1st semester student..I want to know ''is it easy to get job after acquiring a professional degree as BBA?'' i want to do MBA also.. hope you'll answer my query as soon as possible. :)
16th February 2013, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

hi i have a completed B.B.A i need a job which is bring to good position i expecting more salary
21st June 2013, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

is BBA is better option than B.com...?
4th June 2015, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

I am pass in 12th Commerce 64% so l went to information that what degree is best
18th June 2015, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i completed greduetion B.B.A.from teerthanke mahaveer univercity with98present so i will do the job and over time iwant to my salery 20000to 30000so i ll wait
How did you get 98 % with this English. U don't even know the spelling of University...
22nd March 2016, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

I am doing bba in Guru Govind Singh Indraparasta University what type of job I get after BBA..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?