27th July 2013, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a better job with BSc degree?

With a bsc degree, where can I find a better job

28th July 2013, 04:09 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a better job with BSc degree?

You can try for all graduate level jobs under public or priavte sector. Civil services is a good option. Try to qualify Combined Graduate level examination conducted by SSC. Otherwise you can join as ASM or goods guard in railways. In banks, you can join as clerk or P.O. Qualifying CDS allows you to join in Officer grade in defense sector.
28th July 2013, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

i m doing my B.Sc final year comp sc as hons....what wud i do nxt after completing my graduation?
28th July 2013, 08:57 PM
risk sinha

hi friends....
yup u get a better job with BS.c degree just like area sales manager,IT consultant,regional sales manager,operations manager...........and u may get job in many companies or industries like oil industry,....and u may get minimum 2 lakh package...
28th July 2013, 10:31 PM
kkaran.khatri

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
With a bsc degree, where can I find a better job
With a Bsc degree you can get many jobs like
1. All the nuclear power plants requires Bsc graduates for the operator post.
2.you can prepare for all graduation level entrance exams ie bank exams, civil services, ssc, and various other govt departments.
3. You can get job marketing in pharma sector in good company like lupin, ranbaxy, biocon etc
29th July 2013, 11:41 AM
nellipudi.santhoshkumar
Senior Member++++

hai,

There are many jobs available in private sector and government sector after completing B.Sc graduation.

Some of areas offering after completing B.Sc degree:

If you are background with mathematics you can go Private sector in some of Banking sector, Market research,Insurance,Software etc...

There are many government sector jobs like Tax Assistant,Statistical Investigator,Grade III & Compiler,Combined Graduate level exams which conducted by Union Public Service Commission every year for recruiting these several posts for graduates.

**Railway Recruitment Board also appoints graduates every year,through various exams for employing qualified candidates candidates to the Railway Recruitment Board.

Indian Forest Service, Chemical Industry, Agriculture Industry, Biotechnology Firms, Geological survey department, Food Institutes,Space Research Institutes, Testing Laboratories, Health care providers etc.....these also available for you.

preparation:

**The candidates need a through and strong foundation in the basic degree for clearing various exams and get placed in the government sector.

**They should prepare according to the syllabus using previous questions and update themselves with the current happenings around, so that they can clear the competitive exam with ease.

**They can even approach coaching centers for assistance for these exams and can look for a better career through proper planning, preparation and confidence.

regards...santhosh................
29th July 2013, 05:21 PM
nim@1990

Dear friend,

some of best Areas after B.Sc. can get good jobs.

1.Biotechnology Firms.

2.Food Institutes.

3.Oil Industry.

4.Testing Laboratories.

5.Industrial Laboratories.

6.Chemical Industry.

7.Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry. is the best for you.

I hope above information is needful for your life.

Best of luck..............
3rd August 2013, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

Sir/mam:
I am studying in 2nd B.Sc and I've opted cbz. My ambition is to crack either iit jam or ncbs. I am preparing now itself for those exams....so i would request you to send me some useful suggestions. Like the website that i can take a look into and few tips to follow....
Waiting eagerly......thank you!

yours :
Anjana Hegde
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?