3rd July 2012, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a better job in government field like NTPC, BHEL, ISRO after scoring 67% marks in B.Tech? What is the best way after B.Tech to do M.Tech or MS?

i m imran pursuing my bachelor degree from jntu and i got 67% marks in b.tech can i get better job in govt feild like ntpc, bhel, isro and what is the best way after b.tech to do either m.tech or MS

2nd December 2012, 03:31 PM
ankima
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get a better job in government field like NTPC, BHEL, ISRO after scoring 67% marks in B.Tech? What is the best way after B.Tech to do M.Tech or MS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i m imran pursuing my bachelor degree from jntu and i got 67% marks in b.tech can i get better job in govt feild like ntpc, bhel, isro and what is the best way after b.tech to do either m.tech or MS
Hi imran,

NTPC,BHEL,ISRO all are public sector companies. Minimum marks requirement to apply in these companies for the post of graduate trainee engineer is 65% in B.tech. Thus, you can apply to them for sure.

All these companies recruit through their own separate tests they announce every year in the month from june to november. Also some of them recruit through GATE scores.

If you prepare for their separate PSU exams you should give more attention on general awareness part as technical and aptitude of PSU is a bit easy but general awareness part makes you qualify or disqualify for these exams.

In GATE you should focus on technical and engineering maths part more.

Also through GATE score you can take admission for M.tech or MS courses in reputed engineering colleges in India including IITs and NITs. So GATE is the best way by which you can take admission for higher studies in technical field.

So. prepare well with good planning, dedication and guidance you will definitely get success!

All the best!
24th July 2013, 09:38 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get a better job in government field like NTPC, BHEL, ISRO after scoring 67% marks in B.Tech? What is the best way after B.Tech to do M.Tech or MS?

i have 55% marks in b.e and my strem is electronics and communication engineering,can i am able to join the public sector likr ntpc, bhel through gate score with good marks?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?