11th September 2020, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a BTech CSE admission through Diploma Computer Engineering?

Hey, I have completed my 10th and I want to do Diploma course of Computer Engineering. Can I get admission in CSE in the BTech? Please help me by saying answer.

14th September 2020, 01:46 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a BTech CSE admission through Diploma Computer Engineering?

Yes, you are eligible to join B.Tech in Computer Science course after diploma in computer science course.

Through lateral entry candidates are eligible to get admission in 2nd year of B.Tech course.

Entrance examination is conducted by various institutions for admission in the course.
14th September 2020, 02:35 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a BTech CSE admission through Diploma Computer Engineering?

Yes, you can definitely pursue B.Tech. in Computer Science Engineering degree course once you complete your Diploma in Engineering in Computer Science course.

Further, after completion of Diploma in Computer Science Engineering degree course, you can directly get into the second year of B.Tech. in Computer Science Engineering degree course through Lateral entry scheme.
14th September 2020, 09:46 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Yes, after completion of diploma in Computer science you are eligible to get admission in B.Tech Computer Science through lateral entry.

Entrance examination is conducted by various institutions for admission in the B.Tech course.
15th September 2020, 11:59 AM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Arrow Re: Can I get a BTech CSE admission through Diploma Computer Engineering?

Can I get a BTech CSE admission through Diploma Computer Engineering

Yes, you can get B.Tech CSE admission through Diploma in Computer engineering. You can appear Entrance test to get B. Tech course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?