7th July 2018, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to get direct BTech admission in Karnataka for a candidate with 82% in Computer Engineering Diploma course?

Hi, I have completed my Diploma in Computer Engineering and scored 82% marks. I didn't able to attend KCET. But I want to get admission for BTech course anywhere in Karnataka. So, is it possible to get direct admission? Kindly tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to take direct admission in second year of Diploma course for ITI candidate?
  2. Possibility of direct admission in 2nd year of BCA after Diploma course?
  3. Possibility of getting direct admission in 2nd year of B.E after completion of Diploma course?
  4. Possibility to get direct admission in 2nd year of Diploma Chemical for 12th candidate with 48.15%?
  5. Possibility to study BTech(Civil Engineering) for Mechanical Diploma student? -- [New]
  6. Is it possible to get lateral entry in B.Tech 2nd in MAIT of GGSIPU in the same branch(Mechanical)?
  7. Am I eligible to get direct admission to 3rd year Civil engineering after completion of diploma in Computer Science engineering?
  8. Is there any possibility to do B.Tech without entrance exam for Diploma Civil Engineer?
  9. Possibility to take direct admission in 2nd year of Diploma engineering if study 11th with Commerce stream?
  10. Direct admission to study Engineering Diploma for a candidate who has secured 60% in 10th?
  11. College in Maharashtra for Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure and possibility of direct admission in 2nd year?
  12. Possibility to study BTech(Civil Engineering) for ECE Diploma student?
  13. Possibility to get Lateral BTech admission in Jadavpur University without HS for a Diploma student?
  14. Can I get direct degree admission in direct 2nd year after diploma engineering in computers?
  15. Possibility to take admission in Engineering Diploma course directly after completing 10th in Ahmedabad?
  16. Possibility to study BTech in Kerala for an ECE Diploma holder of Karnataka?
  17. Names of colleges which will give me admission to direct 2nd year for Computer Engineering after scoring 77% in diploma CE? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Possibility to get direct BTech admission if quit after 1st year with 2 backlogs around 2 years ago?
10th July 2018, 11:25 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get direct BTech admission in Karnataka for a candidate with 82% in Computer Engineering Diploma course?

Yes, it is possible for getting direct admission in B.Tech course.

Based on your qualification you can get direct 2nd year B.Tech admission in computer engineering/ information technology without any entrance exams. Most of the top colleges offer direct admissions named management quota seats/ institution quota seats.

The basic qualification required for B.Tech admission is a 10+2 or its equivalent education in PCM subjects with minimum 50% from any recognised board. Since you have studied diploma level degree in computer engineering with 82% you can join in 2nd year of education.

The process for getting direct admission is you need to visit the college directly, fill the application form, submit your documents. They’ll check the eligibility requirements and then give admission into the college.

There are plenty of colleges which offer direct admission into B.Tech course. Some of the colleges are listed below:

- SRM University, Chennai
- Dayanand Sagar college of engineering, Bangalore
- RV college of engineering, Bangalore
- Manipal University, Udupi
- BMS college of engineering, Bangalore
- VIT University, Vellore
- M.S. Ramaiah institute of technology, Bangalore
- PES University, Bangalore
- Siddaganga institute of technology, Tumkur
10th July 2018, 11:43 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get direct BTech admission in Karnataka for a candidate with 82% in Computer Engineering Diploma course?

Yes, off course. You will get admission in B.Tech in any reputed college of Karnataka after completing your Diploma in Computer Engineering with 82% aggregate.

You will get admission in 2nd year of B.Tech directly through Lateral entry test.
11th July 2018, 03:56 PM
Ramabai L

Eligibility to get B .Tech admission

- Candidates must be an Indian citizen

- They should belong to the state of Karnataka to get any benifits

- Candidate must complete their higher secondary with at least 45%

- Reserved category is eligible with 40% of marks in Hr.Secondary

- Eligible candidates can apply for the entrance exam

- Candidates wants to register for the counseling after the entrance exam

- Admission is based on the entrance exam marks

- Candidates who appeared in JEE main, KCET can apply for the admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?