7th August 2018, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BTech(CSE) for Diploma Computer Hardware Engineering student?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am a student of Diploma, studying with Computer Hardware Engineering. After completing my Diploma course, I want to do BTech in CSE. So, am I eligible to do BTech course in CSE? Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Which course to choose to study Computer Hardware?
  2. Can i get student visa for studying advanced Diploma after 12th?
  3. In which field can I get job after Diploma in Computer Software? Whether Diploma in Computer Software can be done after English honours?
  4. How to get admission in government colleges to study Diploma in Computer Hardware? Eligibility criteria for it?
  5. Can I do open diploma in computer hardware and network while working?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for B.Tech(CSE) if completed 3 years diploma in Hardware & Networking program?
  7. After 3 years Diploma in Hardware and Networking can I do B.Tech in Computer Science?
  8. Diploma in computer hardware and networking at any ITC or Indian university?
  9. Eligibility to study Diploma in Hardware Maintenance in Perunthalaivar Kamarajar Arts College?
  10. Whether Computer Hardware Diploma enough for Loco Pilot jobs?
  11. What is the course about hardware after B.E, M.E and MCA?
  12. Eligibility to study Diploma in Software Engineering in NICT Computer Education?
  13. B.E after TYBCOM and Diploma in Computer Hardware and Networking? Any other course?
  14. Can I study B.Sc in IT being a Computer Science Engineering Diploma student?
  15. What is the best course to study for Diploma CSE student?
  16. List of courses in Computer field for B.Com holder? Which type of job I can get after studying it?
  17. Can I do BSc or B.Tech computers after doing 1 year diploma course in Computer Hardware and Networking and passing intermediate 5 years back in commerce? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I study B.Sc computer science after completing diploma in mechanical?
12th August 2018, 10:13 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BTech(CSE) for Diploma Computer Hardware Engineering student?

** Bachelor of Technology in Computer Science and Engineering is an undergraduate Computer Science and Engineering course.

** The duration of this course is three years after completing Diploma course.

** As per my knowledge, you are eligible to study B.Tech(CSE) for Diploma Computer Hardware Engineering student.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?