16th September 2013, 10:43 PM

Can I get a chance for B.Ed admission? I have scored 49.8% in Hons

i am kabirul islam, my categori is OBC and my qualification percentage is 49.8% (hons) so can i chance for BED admission.

30th November 2015, 05:39 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a chance for B.Ed admission? I have scored 49.8% in Hons

B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education. It is teacher training course and has become compulsory in modern scenario for candidates who want to become teacher in government schools.

Eligibility criteria:

>>Bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university is minimum requirement for this course.

>>Candidates from general and OBC category must have 50% marks at least in bachelor's degree for B.Ed course.

Since you have only 49.8% marks, you are not eligible for the B.Ed course.
30th November 2015, 10:15 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a chance for B.Ed admission? I have scored 49.8% in Hons

No, you are not eligible to appear for the entrance examination conducted to get the admission in the B.Ed course.

B.Ed stands for the Bachelor in the Education and it is a two year course after the graduation degree. The minimum eligibility to appear for the entrance examination is candidates must have at least 50% in the graduation and 5% relaxation in the aggregate for the SC/ST candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?